Ratings for Dr. Tony G. Lababidi

you never see a Dr!! does not listen or care about health issues...

flag | Submitted November 24, 2012

I have been in pain for almost 12 years. I have been seen by many doctors and have become hopeless and lifeless until now. Dr. Lababidi listened to my concerns and gave me options. He is very caring and knowledgeable. I am so excited to have found him and look forward to having a meaningful life again. The pain has rob me and my family of many things. May God bless you Dr. Lababidi because he has blessed me finally after all these years. Robin Scott

flag | Submitted March 21, 2012

they are very rude and act like they are better than you and think they can make you life a living hell stay away from them

flag | Submitted January 6, 2012

He was very helpful to me in a time of crisis, he even spent his own time to assure that my pain was brought under control. He is a great doctor and very caring about his patients.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2010

doctor is great but unfortunately you see his Physician Assictant more than him. also Dr Accessibility is an issue, in the case of flair ups you are told to go to ER but when in Pain Management, ER;s won't help you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2010

Dr. Tony G. Lababidi's Credentials

• Arabic

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Wadsworth, OH