Ratings for Dr. Arthur E. Desrosiers

Dr. Arthur is realistic about individual care and cosmetic options. He is also patient in explaining how your procedure will go with no qualms about answering any and all questions. He is a patient advocate in every way and his staff equally so. He is a diamond in the rough of Miami Plastic Surgeons. I have had several scar revision laser treatments that have better results than I expected. I plan to have a breast augmentation at the end of this year as well & wouldn't consider anyone but Dr. Arthur

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

I've been to Dr. Desrosiers three times over the past several years. The most recent time was for a labiaplasty/vaginal rejuvenation. I wasn't nervous at all because I know that the staff is top-notch and treats out-of-town patient's with VIP white-glove treatment. I'm super happy with my labaplasty results. (The other times I've visited the doctor were for a BBL or Brazilian Butt Lift 2 years ago and then silicone breast augmentation with the gummy bear implants last year). I definitely recommend this surgeon to all of my friends.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

I recently started going to Dr. Desrosiers office and I'm extremely happy with my results thus far! The office staff is very friendly and the Dr. answered all my questions. I was recommended by a friend to Dr. Arthur to have botox (going into this appointment I was very nervous). He answered all my questions, calmed my nerves and I ended up having the injections that same day! Two months later, I am loving the results and looking forward to my next appointment. Highly recommend (this office offers tons of other cosmetic procedures as well)!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Arthur was referred by my by her friend who got a BBL and labiaplasty reduction. I am so happy I went to see him because his staff is amazing, the office is a VIP experience, and the cosmetic results are phenomanall. I'm so happy I listened to my friend.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

Best surgeon ever, amazing staff. Dr Desrosiers took care of my son and repaired his eyebrow laceration when he felt in school. I was very nervous but he made me feel so calm, he is so good with kids.My kids love him now every time something happens in our family we go to him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr Arthur for 3years now and he's the only Dr I trust to give me the "natural" botox/filler look that I love. I first came to Dr Arthur after turning 30 when I started noticing sole superficial lines in my forehead and hollowness under my eyes. His office was beautiful and his staff super friendly and helpful. He took his time to speak with me and really get a feel of what I wanted and he also went through different options. Finally I decided to go ahead and do Botox and some Restylane and was super happy with my results! I have continued to see Dr Arthur and also am a huge fan of his peels, laser for spider veins and have seen his woke on my for ends as well. I will continue to be loyal to Dr Arthur and am very happy to have found a plastic surgeon I can age gracefully with!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

I was hesitant about having a "mommy makeover" because I just didn't know much about plastic surgery and I really wanted natural looking results, really I just wanted to get back to my body before kids. His staff were welcoming and knowledgeable from the first call and in consult, the Dr broke it all down for me step by step, which really helped me overcome my nervousness and made me feel confident in going thru w.it. Scheduling was simple and smooth, the surgery went great, & recovery was way better n quicker than I imagined but **Best part are the results!! I have a flat tummy again, and my breasts look natural, but still really good, I went with high profile silicone and went from a droopy A to a D cup. I am so happy w.my results, customer service was top notch from staff n dr. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted August 19, 2015

I did my mommy makeover over a year ago with Dr. Arthur and I'm very very pleased. Staff was excellent, they treated me as VIP, I did the concierge package since I"m out of town. Tummy tuck is flat, scar is great, low, well-hidden, I'm a very happy customer. In fact, I'm planning on going back next year for other work. ;)

flag | Submitted August 2, 2015

Dr. Arthur is the best! I have been to other plastic surgeons and none can compare. I had a tummy tuck done by Dr. Arthur 7months ago and it looks great! His office and staff are super helpful and friendly. From now on Dr. Arthur is the only plastic surgeon for me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

I spent months looking for a good plastic surgeon in Miami. I called several doctors before deciding that I felt comfortable with dr Arthur. He promised me everything i wanted was easily reachable. Not once did he mention that any of my 3 surgeries were unrealistic. What he promised me was defiantly not what I got. He hacked up my labiaplasty, my breasts sit far apart, and the tummy tuck is by far the worst. the scar is very high and wide , It sits above most pants, there is no chance of hiding it in a bikini, and the belly button is misshaped, it looks like a large piece of popcorn sticking out. I do not recommend this dr to anyone. He is a great salesmen, and will promise you everything.

Submitted July 13, 2015