Ratings for Dr. Carlos E. Meza

My experience with Dr. Meza was terrible. I would not recommend him to others at all.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Although he doesn't have in own practice anymore. He is an excellent doctor and would order tests without hesitations.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

doctor meza does not have a private practice anymore, but while he was my doctor he was very nice. if you want a test or something else done he may he hesitant at first because most cases are really nothing at all, but if you are very persistant he will do what you want

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Meza has been my physician for many years. His staff is pleasant and he is extremely knowledgeable. I have never been rushed, questions have always been answered and I would highly recommend him. Excellent Dr.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2009

I took my 16 year old son to Dr. Meza because we were looking for a Spanish speaking doctor. I asked him to give my son a physical and he looked at me and said, "he's young and healthy, he doesn't need a physical". He didn't perform the physical. My son was complaining of ear pain. The doctor looked for a few seconds and prescribed antibiotics. When that didn't work, I took my son to a doctor that actually cared. When he looked in my son's ear he noticed that his ear was torn inside. Something Dr. Meza should have noticed. $200 for nothing. I would not reccomend Dr. Meza.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Carlos E. Meza's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1975)