Ratings for Dr. Edna M. Jones

Dr Jones is a wonderful doctor very helpful and listens to her patients

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

i've been a patient of dr jones for 15 years, shes treated me for addiction for 8 of those years along with other issues, i've never in my 50 years encountered a physician who truely cares for her patients and not JUST payment, she has been an angel for my family and myself, shes also a family practitioner and oversees the care of my children, she actually came to the hospital when my children were born to see them!! you can and will not find a better doctor or PERSON than her, i hope to have her for another 30 years treating me!! Dr E. Jones sees YOU and your situtation and not just the alloted time allowed by her scheduale, dosn't get any better than this!! J.R

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

Doctor jones is truly a blessing to ppl who have struggled with addiction. Unlike other doctors who are in the business to turn a quick buck. She spends time with her patients and truly does all she can to educate them and help them to stay clean. Thx doctor Jones.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

Dr. Jones is a lifesaver. She cares about her patients,spends more time w/patients and truly helps you in any way she can. Thumbs up for saving my life and I'm sure many others.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008

Dr. Edna M. Jones's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)