Ratings for Dr. Faranak Behnia

I LOVED how Dr. Behnia cared for me throughout my pregnancy. I had Preeclampsia and ended up being put on bed rest a little over halfway through my pregnancy, and she always took her time with me to answer my questions and help put me at ease. My sister accompanied me to many of my appointments, and she was so impressed with Dr. Behnia that she has switched to her, as well. I had to deliver via cesarean at 36 weeks due to the progression of my preeclampsia, and she even went as far as to call and check one over the weekend prior to my delivery when my condition was at it's worst. I can't say enough good about her! She is wonderful!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

If you are not pregnant then go to her but other than that do not.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Great staff. Dr. Behnia is wonderful! Thankful I found her ( and the practice) after unsuccessful attempts to find a competent, caring doctor after my OBGyn retired.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

I went through expensive painful procedures and prescriptions to later find out that my husband had something wrong with him which was the reason we weren't getting pregnant. A year later he was tested after all the mental, physical stress I endured with Dr. Behnia.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

Dr. Faranak Behnia's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)