Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Liao

Sexist / Very unprofessional. I will never see him again. His license should be revoked.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

First pregnancy and went for an ultrasound today. I thought it was just an ultrasound but when I was sent to a room the nurse told me it would be a breast exam, PAP, urine sample, and blood work ontop of the ultrasound. Liao and his shadowing student was very nice and helped me to be comfortable about the surprise of having all the extra things. His student was great at helping me be calm and was very helpful with my questions and concerns. The only down side was I felt like my ultrasound was rushed, I didn't get a very well angled picture of the fetus, or a lot of detail about it during, only info of the size, that the heart is seen beating and its healthy for expected stage--the front desk lady wasn't very welcoming and the blood work lady was mean. Overall, Liao and his shadow was very nice and comforting which made up for the couple poor encounters.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Excellent practice and wonderful physician. I switched to LMWH after 20 weeks with a terrible practice. Liao and others far exceeded my expectations. The nurses are compassionate and helpful, the doctors take their time, listen to concerns, and are very knowledgable and appropriately cautious. Even when I had a billing issue (once), it was immediately handled in my favor. I felt totally comfortable with this practice and had a great experience before, during, and after my delivery. I have already, and will continue to refer others to this practice.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010