Ratings for Dr. Farnaz Gaminchi

I absolutely loved the care Dr. Gaminchi gave. She is very detail-oriented and made me feel comfortable. I have already recommended her to several of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2008

I am truly disgusted with this office. I made an appointment to have a full body check for any cancerous spots. I was told I needed 2 spots removed, but due to MY INSURANCE, only one spot per visit could be removed. They made an incision to remove mole 1, which required stiches and would require a second visit to remove the stiches, rather than choosing to scrape and test the mole (clever, huh? $$$). I contacted my insurance after the visit, confused and concerned as to why only one mole could be removed per visit. My insurance explained to me that I could have absolutely had all moles removed, but they only paid the doctor the maximum for the first mole removal, and less for a 2nd or 3rd mole removal. The office flat out lied to me! This was not my insurance's policy, it's their office policy to play an insurance game that only hurts the patient. Are ethics not a part of business as well?

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008