Ratings for Dr. Jung U. Yoo

Dr Yoo is easily the most unethical doctor I have ever encountered. Decided one day to drop me as a patient. No reason. Not like i was difficult or anything. they just stopped and left me hanging. did not even tell me. disgraceful. OHSU turns off your ability to email and leave a review then. Random as far as I can tell. Good luck with this guy.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

Dr. Yoo found a problem that in thirty years and many, many doctors, others had failed to find. He is meticulous, caring and helpful. Amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2012

Dr. Yoo is the head of the OHSU Spine Center. He has performed 3 lumbar spinal surgeries on me. He is thorough explaining details of the surgery in layman's terms. His surgery reputation in the area is excellent. I am so thankful and fortunate to have found him. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2011

I had a spinal fusion, decompression, and bone graft of L2 through L5. He is an incredible surgeon and a compassionate human being. Wonderful doctor!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

He will answer all your questions thoroughly and give you the best advice regarding your spinal condition.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2008