Ratings for Dr. Birgit Amann

Very Disappointed that I waited 3 months for an appointment and then they cancelled. They were not helpful and would not acknowledge that this was an urgent. Staff was very rude.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

The doctor turned me away and said I had to find services elsewhere. I haven't been to see her this past year but I did see her for over 15 office visits. The front office was extremely rude and cold. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone, even enemies. This is the last place someone with depression should call unless you want to feel worse after calling.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

Diagnosed me with ADHD and prescribed me medicine...I do not have ADHD, and medicine made me feel like I did! All I was in need of was a good counselor!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2009

One gets the impression that Dr. Amann does not have children of her own. There were no pics but also she would shut up about her 4 cats. In any case, she seemed more fashionable about her profession than actually concerned with being of help. DO NOT USE!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. Amman is clearly more concerned about the aesthetics of her office than the welfare of the children she is supposed to help. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Birgit Amann's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI