Ratings for Dr. Mark A. Fortune

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

DR Fortune is such a nice Doctor I called around to several Doctors trying to get in I was in severe pain and Dr Fortunes assistant was so nice she said come in right away we will take a look at you and see whats going on the assistant was really nice she really cared took lots of time with me and thats hard to find these days I came in the same day and Dr. Fortune checked me out spent at least 45 minutes with me he was very concerned and really cared about my health problems he is the best doctor I have ever been to and the assistant was so nice and very caring she made me feel very important and I would recomend Dr Fortune to anyone who needs medicial attention he is so great thank you Dr Fortune I really appreciate all the help you gave me I feel so much better now and thank you to your assistant she was great to so nice and caring she is so great to I will recomend you to anyone I know thanks again for everything I feel so much better now. Thank You

flag | Submitted August 20, 2011

dr fortune is a great doctor i went to a few then i finaly found a quality doctor who really cares and addresses your concerns he takes time with you that is hard to find these days i would recomend Dr fortune to all your friends will be the best decison you ever make he he is so kind and caring and makes you feel like he really cares even after hours thier id always someone to answer 24 hours a day dr fortune thank you for changing my life.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Dr.Fortune a great Doctor, first Doctor that ever took time and really listened to my concerns I would highly recomend Dr. Fortune to everyone he so great, very nice I like that he takes the time to listen that is hard to find these days most doctors take 5 minuntes Dr. Fortune spent almost an hour with me on my first visit, the office was very nice and the asst. was so nice too she took the time to help me she was very nice and the office was very clean I would recomend Dr. Fortune to all your friends they will be happy to go to a Doctor who cares. Thanks Dr. Fortune your the greatest...

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I think this is the same Dr. That has an operation in Paia. I am not sure this guy actually exists. Always out to lunch, dinner, tired and the list goes on..... never actually met this Dr but if you want a legal drug dealer he's your man or should I say his assistant will hook you up!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Do not even think about getting involved with this pathetic excuse for a doctor / human being. After attempting to set up an appoint for three weeks, he finally gets back to me and agrees to see me. His "office" is over 2 hours away, so I made sure to confirm that he would be there when I arrived (which, surprisingly, he did -- after just 5 texts, 3 emails and 2 calls!). When I arrive at his office, he is nowhere to be found so I call him and receive his assurances that he is "out to lunch" and will be back within a half hour. After waiting for an hour-and-a-half, I start trying to contact him to get an ETA. Over three hours and numerous texts, calls and emails later, he has neither responded nor appeared as I get in my car and drive home in rush hour traffic (which took me another 3 hours). As I write this review, this POS has still not returned any of my calls or explained what happened. That he is even allowed to call himself a "doctor" is an insult to the entire medical profession

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Be very careful just as the others said he is a drug dealer. I did not know what I was getting into until I was at the bottom of a large hole with no way to get out. With the "good doctors" help the pills screwed up my life. Watch out he will get you hooked and destroy your life. Also as the other person said watch out for his crazy GF she is also a user and dealer. I think the doc is also on drugs, I don't know for sure but just listen to his voice and he never, never, ever shows up for appointments!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2010

This guy shouldn't even be called a Doctor he is a drug dealer. Just like the other guy said he gets you addicted to pills and then he never shows up for appointments and you are jonesing but can never get a hold of the guy because he disappears or leaves the island in the middle of the night. Watch out he charged me $300 per script which started becoming expensive because I would get like 4 scripts per month some not even in my name, because Fortune is so ethical!!! Be careful of this guy I wish I never met him or his crazy girlfriend... Stay away from him if you know what is best for yourself...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2010

I give this guy money and he gave me all the drugs I wanted and needed. After addicting me he would be impossible to reach by phone (808)870-2544. Thr only thing he cared about was Money, not his patients.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

Dr. Mark A. Fortune's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 1990)

Delta Dental