Ratings for Dr. Shazia Ambreen

I had the privilege of working under Dr. Ambreen at Stevenson Memorial Hospital in Alliston. I'd like to express my gratitude to this small community hospital located just North of Toronto. I was extremely impressed with the staff, physicians and particularly my mentor Dr. Ambreen. I felt very welcome and comfortable from the moment I entered into this hospital. I must say that I was truly impressed with Dr. Ambreen's kind, gentle and professional interactions with her patients. I found her bedside manners exemplary and she really looked after her patients well with compassion, respect, and empathy. Numerous time, I witnessed Dr. Ambreen would take ample time to explain when patients or their family had any questions. She possesses a clam demeanor and a pleasant personality. She is very knowledgeable, hardworking and an excellent teacher and has taught me very well.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2016

Health is wealth. During times of sickness, the trust you have in your health practitioner's abilities to provide you with the best healthcare is all that stands in the way between your quality of life. I am truly impressed with Dr. Ambreen's kind, gentle, and professional interactions with her patients. Not only is her medical competency above par, but her intrinsic ability to make the patient feel comfortable is truly uncanny. When my father had a heart attack this past year, Dr. Ambreen - who was not our family physician - took the initiative to meet with our family and provide her general recommendations on managing cardio health. She sent me a long list of available resources. She is truly a remarkable physician, who does not end her job when the door closes. She lives and breathes medicine. She is a role model for all physicians and she is a characterization of how all medical practitioners should treat their patients - with love, care and respect.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Excellent, knowledgeable and polite dr. looked after me and my daughter well with respect and empathy. Thank you dr.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

I have been living in Walkerton for a number of years and I could not see a doctor when I wanted, I solely relied on the emerg until I heard a doctor was coming and to booth it was a lady. I took the opportunity to sign up with her and I must say I was extremely pleased with the care and follow up I received not only from her but from her staff and clinic manager who happened to be her husband. These folks were extremely professional, polite, caring and helpful, the clinic had an ideal team. Now I am back to square one however I do have a doctor, just never seen him. I am looking forward to one day having a doctor in Walkerton that actually cares about patients the way Dr. Ambreen and her office staff cared

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Ambreen is simply an outstanding doctor. She is pleasant and she listend to the patien's concerns and she is very caring. I seldon have encountered an individual who is able to combine quantity and quality of effort.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

I am hoping that the Walkerton community can one day get another team like the one they lost. I am also reading some of the ratings and I must say that these folks that gave poor ratings aren't being fair. This was my doctor and my rating of her and her clinic management team was exemplary. I found Dr. Ambreen not only a competent doctor but a wonderful person. She has treated me with compassion and professionalism. It was a privilege to know her and also a privilege being her patient. The Dr, secretary and the clinic manager (her Husband) all worked very professionally and empathically. I remembered having a scheduling issue with the front desk and later I realized that it was my misunderstanding however the clinic manager resolved the issue promptly. He was very courteous, accommodating and polite knowing that the Clinic wasn't at fault. Dr. Ambreen saw me the same day even though she was very busy with a loaded schedule. Thank you doc.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Couple of ratings appear as personal attacks than a genuine feedback, prompted me to share my experience. I acknowledge the excellent care my family received from Dr. Ambreen. She was compassionate and dedicated dr, conducted very through examination, took her time to listen to my medical problems and explained well treatment plan. I always heard good things about them in the waiting area and witnessed superior, efficient and professional services they provided. I was on a waiting list for knee surgery and when the pain exacerbated, both her husband and she showed empathy, respect, and professionalism and worked outside office hours to get me an early appointment. Very caring and kept me in the loop for all progress. Post surgery, both of them called me even on week-ends and gave me quicker followup. Truly outstanding couple and medical care in a small community. Was not able to find any doctor since they left 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Poorest bedside manner I have ever seen. Rude. Uncaring and unsympathetic. Zero people skills.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Ambreen's since she moved to Walkerton. I have found her to be an extremely nice, caring and knowledgeable doctor. Each time my family members or I had an appointment, we never had to wait more than 15 minutes, I had to usually wait for upto 1 hour at my previous doctor's. Dr. Ambreen has been a great doctor for my family members & I.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012

Secretary will screw everything up.Everything he touches he messes up. Very dissappointing and frustrating....need to look for a new doctor that has an efficeint practice!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2012