Ratings for Dr. Bo T. Headlam

He is now in scottsbluff, ne. I wish I had listened to all of these reviews before going to him. I really wish I had never gone to him. He should not practice medicine. He hops around from city to city.....wonder why. There is something very strange about that! Good luck to anyone who sees him.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010

I started seeing "Dr." Headlam for pain associated with cervical spine issues after having trouble with scheduling with another physician. I was provided scrips for Vicodin and Oxycontin to no avail. After choosing a surgical option in December, 2008 I found that "Dr." Headlam had abruptly left his practice in the Kankakee area. Not only would I not recommend him as a physician, I would strongly suggest thoroughly investigating him if he is still in business. The surgery corrected my issues and I was able to avoid any ill effects of the medications.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Headlam was to wean me off pain meds and help me develop a med-free approach to managing my pain. Instead, he put me off for a month by prescribing more of the same drugs. And when it came time a month later to do the weaning, he would not return my calls to set up an appointment. I was forced to stop taking hydrocodone abruptly after two years on the drug (10mg three times a day) rather than via the weaning process we had discussed and agreed upon. Very painful experience, I trust doctors now less than I ever did.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

The worst doctor I have ever been to. He barely even looked at my records when I showed up for the appointment as he didn't even bother discussing my condition, treatment plan, and what had worked in the past. He didn't have a nurse and didn't bother to examine me himself or take my vitals. His favorite method of treating pain appeared to be anti-depressants which he strongly pushed on me. They never worked for me in the past and I had a terrible reaction to one SSRI. I would not recommend him to anyone as he was a very unknowledgable physician.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2009

reffered to dr headlam from primary doc. the first words doctor headlam said " i am backing away from pain management,spine treatment and western medicine". dr headlam is in a hospital setting but offers no treatment of pain and spinal disorders. what he did offer was a book as a form of treatment. positive thinking only goes so far. if reffered to this doctor, do not go, you will be sent home in tears and made to feel like it is all emotional,the pain you live with. very unfair and very expensive.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2008

Dr. Bo T. Headlam's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Portsmouth, OH