Ratings for Dr. Gerard Dower

Dr Dower is a good chiroprator. However...he is very nosy. Talks to patients about others who also come to see him. I will not see him anymore for this reason. His wife Dr Angie is excellent and much more professional

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

By far the best Chiropractor I have ever seen. He gets the problem fixed quickly and gentley. I've also seen his wife and she was wonderful too. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

I totally love Dr. Dower. He is very knowledgeable and kind. One thing I really appreciated was that he was very aware of my personal space. He lets you know in advance what he is going to do and asks permission before doing anything. I like him so much that I convinced my husband and stepson to go see him too!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

the best in al the west.fixed in a minute and stay fixed for a long time.Even mine fam. docter is posetive

flag | Submitted November 15, 2010

I am a massage therapist, and I personally have seen Dr. Dower, I send my clients whom need adjustments, I have also sent in my spouse and my mother. I trust this man with them and with my clients. He is extremely good at what he does. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2010

Best chiropractor that I've ever been to, and with moving so much I've been to many! I saw a specialist for over a year just to get some semblance of normalcy before going to university in Lethbridge. Dr. Dower continued where the specialist left off and continued to improve my back over the 5 years that I saw him. After finishing school and moving away, I saw another chiro for over 6 months with a reoccuring problem. While visiting Lethbridge I stopped by to visit Dr. Dower and get a tune up. HE FIXED IN ONE TREATMENT WHAT THE OTHER CHIRO COULDN'T FIX IN 6 MONTHS, and the fix lasted over a year! This last place I moved to I would only see the chiro that he went to school with and recommended, but sadly no one can compare to Dr. Dower.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2009

Great Chiropractor with a great personality and never makes you wait.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2007

Dr. Dower is the best chiropractor I have ever had. My girlfriend is a regular customer as well. Besides having an amazing memory, Dr. Dower has very reasonable prices and student discounts. His magic hands get me crunching and although I might be sore for five minutes after the visit, the pressure gets alleviated from every joint of my body. Highly Recommended.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007