Ratings for Dr. Jessica Abraham

I had one visit to her office and I can tell you that she is knowledgeable. Her speaking is very direct and somewhat stern. She gave me a scare for the time I was in her office. I believe she will do an okay job , but she needs to speak a little more kindly. I hope we don't see each other again. her staff is good though.

Submitted July 11, 2017

Very patient and detailed in her explanations, have had no problems with her care during and after my gallbladder surgery, love her and her staff!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr. Abraham had operated on me by doing a umbilical hernia and just recently a colonoscopy. Her staff at the front desk was wonderful to deal with and Dr Abraham was very professional. I have had other operations in other cities in Canada and I have found her to be the best. I am very thankful of her being my Dr.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

went in for an inguinal hernia repair, great experience overall! very capable and patient with all the questions I had, would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Only met her once when she was on call and recommended her to my sister. She is a wonderful surgeon, her office is efficient and we are thrilled with the care received!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

This doctor used to practice in Ontario where she did my gallbladder surgery 8 years ago. Since that surgery my life has been forever altered. Stones were left in the duct and the pain caused me to be taken by ambulance several times. When I would meet with her, she would tell me that 99% of patients never complain of pain after surgery and she didn't know what my problem was. She repeatedly dismissed me, until I ended up in hospital with severe pancreatitis a few months later. All this was taking place while I tried to raise my young family and continued to lose weight. I went from a size 8 to a zero in a matter of months. I spent a week on IV in hospital and waited til I was well enough to have the stones removed. Her careless attitude has ruined my life. I cannot eat properly. I miss out on going to restaurants with my family, eating out on vacations and little things like sharing a taste of my little ones treat. I am miserable and my family has suffered all because of a careless attitude. A little more digging would have discovered this common problem much sooner and caused much less damage. I realize Dr Abraham has picked up and moved on with her life, but mine is forever changed. I know this comment will also most likely be deleted. So please, Dr Abraham, listen to your patients. They know their bodies. Perhaps it will save someone from going through what I have.

Submitted June 4, 2016

Very great doctor. I was scared to have a surgery and she let me think it over and was happy that I chose to have the surgery. Professional, and very kind, fixed me right up. Explained my meds very well which she prescribed following the successful surgery. Would recommend to anybody.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Had a consult and found her very thorough - she discussed many aspects of my history unrelated to the reason for the referral. Took much time to explain procedures and where we go from here - excellent Dr in my opinion!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

I am extremely pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Abraham. She came to check on me after my breast cancer surgery. It was a very emotional time for me and she was very understanding. As a HCP myself, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others..Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Knowledgeable but very unpleasant to speak to. She is arrogant, rude, and abrupt.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015