You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jessica Abraham

I am extremely pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Abraham. She came to check on me after my breast cancer surgery. It was a very emotional time for me and she was very understanding. As a HCP myself, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to others..Excellent doctor!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

flag | Submitted October 10, 2015

Went in for an inguinal hernia repair and had an excellent experience with Dr. Abraham. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and helpful at alleviating her patients concerns! Never too busy to answer all of my questions, would highly recommend her to anyone and am very surprised at any negative comments about her.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr Abraham performed emergency abdominal surgery on me two weeks ago. I have found her to be a very thorough, compassionate doctor who was determined that no further damage was done to my intestines by waiting. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Abraham to anyone requiring surgery and I am astounded by any negative comments regarding her.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

Took good care of me and explained everything so I could understand. I would recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Doctor fixed my problem really efficiently and professionally. Dr. Abraham explained the surgical procedure clearly and kept it concise & brief at the same time. Would have preferred to be followed-up after the surgery, but its understandable that surgeons are busy professionals. Would definitely recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

Found the doctor unprofessional sometimes, and the staff is uncaring and unhelpful. Rushes through the prognosis. Even after the surgery, do not feel better. But for a small city, the choice of choosing a surgeon can be limited. Therefore cannot complain. Overall an OK doctor.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

I saw her twice and she was knowledgeable and pleasant and comforting both times.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

A bit arrogant she does not listen to the patient or explain her methods and just send them to here and there, she use these big medical words and expects you to know them, she clearly needs sewing lessons. My mother's stitches look terrible and it left a terrible scars.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I recently had gallbladder surgery performed by Dr. Abraham. She was very helpful, took time to explain everything, and came to check on me after my surgery. I found her to be very professional, and caring as well. The surgery went very well, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

Dr. Jessica Abraham's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Abraham. She came to check on me after my breast cancer surgery. It was a very emotional time for ..."

November 9, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable but very unpleasant to speak to. She is arrogant, rude, and abrupt. "

October 10, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Went in for an inguinal hernia repair and had an excellent experience with Dr. Abraham. She is extremely knowledgeable, kind and helpful at alleviating her pati..."

September 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Abraham performed emergency abdominal surgery on me two weeks ago. I have found her to be a very thorough, compassionate doctor who was determined that no fu..."

August 23, 2015
  • City changed from "Calgary" to "Medicine Hat"

April 8, 2013
  • State changed from "ON" to "AB"

July 5, 2012
  • City changed from "Guelph" to "Calgary"

July 5, 2012