Ratings for Dr. Gloria Rambaldini

I have been Dr.Rambaldini’s patient for 10 years. She explains everything and is very compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and l thank her for saving my life. Lorraine

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. Rambaldid, thank you for all that you and your LMC team have done and still do for me! In this day and age, it is hard to come across a doctor and team, who is in your life, that gives you undivided attention (whether you are with her face to face, online or on the phone), checks in and always provides you with answers and suggestions to any and all questions and concerns that may you have. Dr. Rambaldini and the LMC team, you are all a fantastic team to be a part of!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2017

Dr. Gloria Rambaldini's response
Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate it.

Submitted May 1, 2017

Wonderful, courteous & highly educated endocrinologist. Willing to spend time to provide explanations/answer questions in a simple language that I can understand. Always on time. Depending on one's perspective, she may give patient the impression that she is very caring or may be ever so slightly pushy about having patient see nurses/dietitian/educators and such (but then again, as are many other health care professionals). Overall, highly recommended endocrinologist.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Gloria Rambaldini's response
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback.

Submitted April 10, 2017

Dr. Rambaldini is a breath of fresh air in comparison to other endocrinologists I have seen! Friendly, caring, knowledgeable, exceptional patient care and bedside manner. She made me feel validated and understood. For the first time in a long time, I feel like I am under the best care for my thyroid.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr. Gloria Rambaldini's response
Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your feedback.

Submitted April 10, 2017

Unfortunately I don't have anything positive to say about this doctor She's rude and unprofessional Sorry

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

She's a wonderful doctor. Takes person interest in her patients and I would highly recommend her.

Submitted December 11, 2015

Dr. Rambaldini is an exception doctor. She was exceptionally positive, on time and really cared about my diagnosis. She had a very thorough demeanor and spent about 30 minutes with me going through 3 types of recommendations and drawing pictures of affected anatomy. I would give her a 110% and I am very surprised at some of the negative ratings. They appear to be from the same person ... These should be flagged and taken down!! A++++

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Rambaldini has been my doctor since I was diagnosed several years ago . I credit her extensive knowledge with helping me with slowing the advance of my type 2 diabetes. She is very thorough and always takes an interest in what is happening in my personal life. I highly recommend her

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

Dr. Rambaldini has looked after my health care for the past eight years. Due to her methodical approach and extensive knowledge she was directly responsible for the early detection of my kidney cancer. I particularly appreciate her clear explanation using visuals on her computer. I highly recommend her .

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

I have enjoyed my interactions with Dr. Rambaldini. I found her to be an extra caring doctor ... one of the best with which I have interacted. She provided me an email address that I occasionally used. She responded promptly and helped me with issues.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Gloria Rambaldini's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kaiser-Permanente