You may also like

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I hated leaving a negative rating for Brian's staff, but his receptionist is rude. That being said, Brian is a fantastic, caring and knowledgeable Chiropractor, best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Brian smith is an Excellent Chiropractor. Caring about your health and well being. He is Very knowledgeable and always goes above and beyond. His Practice is run as if your Family and everyone is treated equally and with Great care. People love talking with him as he listens to them with a full heart. He has wonderful staff who are caring and compassionate and always willing to help. I would recommend and have recommend Dr. Brian smith to Everyone I meet. My entire family see him from very young. If it wasn't for Dr. Brian smith I would NOT be walking to this day. Thank-you Dr. Smith for always being kind and caring and making me the most important person in the moment..

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. Dr. smith knows what he is doing and is very caring, fast and efficient. He has taking me into his office without an appointment. He always has time for me on a moments notice. His bed side manor is excellent. I can not say enough good about Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. He's taken great care of both myself and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an fast, efficient, always on time, great personable chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I've seen Brian off and on for more than 25 years. On the first occasion I'd tried everything – physio, massage, etc – with no relief for a neck issue. Brian diagnosed me in about two minutes, said I'd be fixed in three visits (I was) and that likely it would flare up in about six months (it did) and to come back when it did (one final adjustment and my neck never bothered me again). As an active person, I've had back issues that flare up every two or three years. The good news is that Brian typically fixes me up in a couple visits. He's also helped my wife, and most recently a neighbour I referred.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Brian Smith himself was very polite. His adjustments weren't firm enough for me personably. I probably would have continued to see him had it not been for his extremely rude receptionist. I'm not sure what her problems is but she has a bad attitude, treats her customers horribly on the phone and in person is even worse. Have me the most dirty look ever just because I asked a question. Also not sure what's going on there but I overheard her arguing with dr smith over time off? I would fire her immediately if I were you dr smith, I'm sure I'm not the only client your receptionist cost you

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I am glad I discovered this doctor. He fixed my problem with a herniated disc at the neck. I was having that problem for several years and nobody could help me. I was breathing harder, I could not turn my head to the right, I had the pain in my back because of that disc, and he was the only doctor until now who could fix my neck, in so many years I finally felt the relief. He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

I have used Brian for over 10 years, he is excellent. I have tried others because of my location without the same result. Always go back.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2013

Dr.Brian Smith is awesome. I have been seeing him for 20 years. He explains everything and is very helpful. He is always willing to get you in even at the last minute. Last year I could not get out of bed without help because of my SI. He was like a miracle worker. I would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Brian Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Been going to Brian Smith for 20 years, would never go anywhere else! Have referred friends, I would not recommend anywhere else."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I hated leaving a negative rating for Brian's staff, but his receptionist is rude. That being said, Brian is a fantastic, caring and knowledgeable Chiropractor..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Brian smith is an Excellent Chiropractor. Caring about your health and well being. He is Very knowledgeable and always goes above and beyond. His Practice i..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. Dr. smith knows what he is doing and is very caring, fast and efficient. He has taking me into his offic..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. He's taken great care of both myself and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a..."

July 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen Brian off and on for more than 25 years. On the first occasion I'd tried everything – physio, massage, etc – with no relief for a neck issue. Brian di..."

June 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T2G 2R7". Address has been updated from "None" to "4014 Macleod Trail SE". Phone Number has been updated from "403-243-8224" to "14032438224".

June 4, 2015
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "403-243-8224".

April 15, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Brian Smith himself was very polite. His adjustments weren't firm enough for me personably. I probably would have continued to see him had it not been for hi..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I am glad I discovered this doctor. He fixed my problem with a herniated disc at the neck. I was having that problem for several years and nobody could help me...."

October 14, 2014