Ratings for Dr. Brian Smith

I have known him for over 8 years and not only is he very knowledgeable but also a kind, caring person.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Excellent Doctor. Very passionate about his practice and his patients health. He cares deeply about each and every person who walks through his door. He is kind and caring, always on time, takes extra care, gives great advice and really listens to your needs. My husband had been coming here for years (since he was a kid) I was really freaked out by the noises and really just didn't believe that chiropractic could help me at all. After I was in a car accident my husband told me to see him. It completely changed my mind. Dr. Brian took his time and was very gentle. Now I come here often because the difference it makes from me not being in pain is huge. Thank you Dr. Brian and all of your Staff.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Been going to Brian Smith for 20 years, would never go anywhere else! Have referred friends, I would not recommend anywhere else.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I hated leaving a negative rating for Brian's staff, but his receptionist is rude. That being said, Brian is a fantastic, caring and knowledgeable Chiropractor, best I've ever had.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

Dr. Brian smith is an Excellent Chiropractor. Caring about your health and well being. He is Very knowledgeable and always goes above and beyond. His Practice is run as if your Family and everyone is treated equally and with Great care. People love talking with him as he listens to them with a full heart. He has wonderful staff who are caring and compassionate and always willing to help. I would recommend and have recommend Dr. Brian smith to Everyone I meet. My entire family see him from very young. If it wasn't for Dr. Brian smith I would NOT be walking to this day. Thank-you Dr. Smith for always being kind and caring and making me the most important person in the moment..

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. Dr. smith knows what he is doing and is very caring, fast and efficient. He has taking me into his office without an appointment. He always has time for me on a moments notice. His bed side manor is excellent. I can not say enough good about Dr. Smith.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. He's taken great care of both myself and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an fast, efficient, always on time, great personable chiropractor.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I've seen Brian off and on for more than 25 years. On the first occasion I'd tried everything – physio, massage, etc – with no relief for a neck issue. Brian diagnosed me in about two minutes, said I'd be fixed in three visits (I was) and that likely it would flare up in about six months (it did) and to come back when it did (one final adjustment and my neck never bothered me again). As an active person, I've had back issues that flare up every two or three years. The good news is that Brian typically fixes me up in a couple visits. He's also helped my wife, and most recently a neighbour I referred.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Brian Smith himself was very polite. His adjustments weren't firm enough for me personably. I probably would have continued to see him had it not been for his extremely rude receptionist. I'm not sure what her problems is but she has a bad attitude, treats her customers horribly on the phone and in person is even worse. Have me the most dirty look ever just because I asked a question. Also not sure what's going on there but I overheard her arguing with dr smith over time off? I would fire her immediately if I were you dr smith, I'm sure I'm not the only client your receptionist cost you

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I am glad I discovered this doctor. He fixed my problem with a herniated disc at the neck. I was having that problem for several years and nobody could help me. I was breathing harder, I could not turn my head to the right, I had the pain in my back because of that disc, and he was the only doctor until now who could fix my neck, in so many years I finally felt the relief. He is a good doctor.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Dr. Brian Smith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Multiplan