You may also like

Rate Dr. Brian Smith

Dr. Brian Smith's Ratings

Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. Dr. smith knows what he is doing and is very caring, fast and efficient. He has taking me into his office without an appointment. He always has time for me on a moments notice. His bed side manor is excellent. I can not say enough good about Dr. Smith.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Receptionist is really rude but Dr. Smith is excellent. He's taken great care of both myself and my family. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an fast, efficient, always on time, great personable chiropractor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872366].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I've seen Brian off and on for more than 25 years. On the first occasion I'd tried everything – physio, massage, etc – with no relief for a neck issue. Brian diagnosed me in about two minutes, said I'd be fixed in three visits (I was) and that likely it would flare up in about six months (it did) and to come back when it did (one final adjustment and my neck never bothered me again). As an active person, I've had back issues that flare up every two or three years. The good news is that Brian typically fixes me up in a couple visits. He's also helped my wife, and most recently a neighbour I referred.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2835821].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr Brian Smith himself was very polite. His adjustments weren't firm enough for me personably. I probably would have continued to see him had it not been for his extremely rude receptionist. I'm not sure what her problems is but she has a bad attitude, treats her customers horribly on the phone and in person is even worse. Have me the most dirty look ever just because I asked a question. Also not sure what's going on there but I overheard her arguing with dr smith over time off? I would fire her immediately if I were you dr smith, I'm sure I'm not the only client your receptionist cost you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2582533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I am glad I discovered this doctor. He fixed my problem with a herniated disc at the neck. I was having that problem for several years and nobody could help me. I was breathing harder, I could not turn my head to the right, I had the pain in my back because of that disc, and he was the only doctor until now who could fix my neck, in so many years I finally felt the relief. He is a good doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2577646].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

I have used Brian for over 10 years, he is excellent. I have tried others because of my location without the same result. Always go back.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1253738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

Dr.Brian Smith is awesome. I have been seeing him for 20 years. He explains everything and is very helpful. He is always willing to get you in even at the last minute. Last year I could not get out of bed without help because of my SI. He was like a miracle worker. I would recommend him anytime.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1253737].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

I have seen many chiropractors in my life and he is in a league of his own in his abilities to provide relief. He is also one of those people that everyone likes. He is a natural people person and the best chiropractor. I recommend him to everyone I know that needs a chiropractor. How do I spell relief? Brian Smith.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1253736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Very impressive, very knowledgeable and likeable. Very patient too

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2012

Fantastic and most helpful took time to explain what he was doing and why

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1253734].votes_count ]]