Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Chenelle

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Chenelle and his staff. I was on military leave and experienced a herniated L4/5 disc which required emergency spinal surgery. Within 48 hours of my consult with Dr. Chenelle, he operated on me and repaired my disc and spinal canal. His staff's interest in treating me were key to the quick care I received. His willingness to treat me and operated immediately greatly helped my situation and his care had been phenomenal.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr. Chenelle did a cervical disc replacement surgery for me. He listens very well to all symptoms/concerns, and is able to communicate without using extreme "medicalese." He seems very knowledgeable in his field.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Chenelle treated me and my son with dignity and respect regardless of our insurance. He took my questions and concerns seriously, warned me of any and all risks involved in my son's surgery with clarity and uncomplicated detail. With minimal scarring, we were home earlier than expected and recovery has been less difficult than expected! Thank you Dr.Chenelle for your hard work and dedication!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2010

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Andrew J. Chenelle's Credentials

• University Of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Winfield, IL