Ratings for Dr. Barbara Chilmonczyk

While I respect her professional opinion, her bedside manner is terrible. Dr. Chilmonczyk is not welcoming, she's cold and condescending. If you are seeing her for your child's diagnosis for something, don't expect her to sympathize or relate to anything you're telling her. Find someone else.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

Dr C saved my life as a kid. I was on huge doses of prednisone, unable to breathe and had to be wheeled around the supermarket in a wheelchair. I was 11 and I was scared that I would never take a deep breath again. I started seeing Dr. C when my pediatrician said asthma but I had no history of it and she was the one to realize after looking in my nose that I had a deviated septum. She asked if I could feel anything dripping down the back of my throat and when I said yes she examined my mucus and noticed it was green. I had a sinus infection and my deviated septum had caused post-nasal drip. The infection had dripped down into my lungs. One course of antibiotics and I could breathe again. If no one had caught this I could have died. She was the only one who cared enough to continue investigating and not just write me off and for that I will be forever grateful. If your kid ever starts with allergies or asthma, bring them to Barbara Chilmonczyk. She is great with kids, has an excellent memory, and even though she cleared me nearly ten years ago I will never forget her.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Barbara Chilmonczyk's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Champ Va