Dr. Arash G. Vishteh

5 1 5.0

You may also like

Rate Dr. Arash G. Vishteh

Dr. Arash G. Vishteh's Ratings

After not being able to sit down for 3 weeks I took my MRI to Dr Vishteh who calmly explained what the issue was and told me that this would need to be surgically corrected. From the moment I met him he was kind, compassionate and was always willing to provide answers to my questions. Dr. Vishteh stands apart from other surgeons who are not generally known for their bedside manner. He has a great personality that lets you know you are being well cared for. My surgery was a huge success - I feel better than I have felt in over 10 years! I would recommend Dr Vishteh to anyone - he will take excellent care of you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2910377].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 31, 2015

Dr. V performed a spinal fusion; was incredibly skillful, competent & gracious in manner. He has empathy for his patients, is thorough & answers all your questions & concerns. I never felt rushed in & out of his office; his staff is phenomenal. No slip ups; forgotten messages, etc. What I was told they would do, they did. It was evident the nursing & physical therapists at the hospital have a profound respect for him both as a human being & as an excellent surgeon. Three yrs. later, my husband was in need of his talented hands (synovial cyst). We recommended him to a friend who did see him & was "over the moon" as to the subsequent surgery, his expertise, & compassionate manner. We feel fortunate to have been his patient(s).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Dr. Vishteh is a truly an outstanding neurosurgeon! I suffered agonizing pain as a result of a herniated disc at L1-2. He quickly admitted me to the hospital, ordered and reviewed the MRI study and resected the offending disc all in a timely fashion. He demonstrated incredible skill as a surgeon and was extremely thoughtful and compassionate throughout the entire hospitalization. I was back on my feet in just a few days and back at work as a diagnostic radiologist after only a few weeks. I highly recommend him to others with back problems. In fact, I referred my father to him several years ago for treatment of spinal stenosis. My father did extremely well under his care and no longer suffers from the debilitating effects of this condition.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2903559].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2015

I had a spine compression on my T6 and C6 from an equestrian accident. Dr. Vishteh repaired me and explained all the results from CTs, MRIs, etc. He took extra time to cheer me up and recommend (he even made the arrangements) for physical therapy. Dr. Vishteh was always available to help me, answer all my questions and suggest treatments.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2902274].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2015

I had seen a Dr. in the past complaining of the pain I was having in my neck who wanted to discuss carpal tunnel issues, when in fact Dr. Vishteh found pressure being placed on my spinal cord which could possible paralyze me. He took the time to answer all my questions and meet with me again to answer all my husband’s questions too. He wasn't pushy on the issue of surgery, just wanted me to know all my options. He explains things in a way anyone can understand and is very thorough. His office staff is wonderful. They treat you like a friend not a client. As a nurse, I asked the trauma Docs I work with who had recommended him, so guess that says it all! Love this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2898936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2015

The care I received from Dr. Vishteh was outstanding! I recommend him to anyone needing an excellent neurosurgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2365198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

Dr. Visteh was very caring and available to answer questions and concerns from my family when he performed surgery on me for 2 brain tumors in 2 years.He was concerned that no question was left unanswered to the best of his knowledge.His office staff for my aftercare was just as caring and concerned as he was.Thank-you Dr. Visteh, I recommend you when asked about my neurosurgical care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2012

I am very happy with surgery which was fusing my L5, which had ruptured and caused me excruciating pain. Dr Vishteh and hospitol did an awesome job and I am very greatful for their help. awesome surgeon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

Dr Vishteh performed back surgery on me almost a year ago and I have been nothing but pleased ever since. He really gave me my life back. He is amazing. The best experience I have ever had w/ a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2011

This guy is very talented, and won't do the surgery unless you need it. Excellent doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][517434].votes_count ]]