Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh

Cervical Fusion C5 – C6. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Vishteh after a MRI revealed a serious neck injury that I sustained during a fall this Spring. He and his staff quickly examined me and determined a course of treatment with additional X-rays as well as consulting with a Pain Management Specialist. When all less invasive procedures were unsuccessful I was scheduled for surgery. The procedure and resulting hospital stay were virtually painless. I cannot recommend Dr. Vishteh and his magnificent staff more. They are true professionals!! Thank You

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr V and his Team are so nice, knowledgeable. honest, trustworthy, and most important he has helped so many people get a second chance at life! He saved my son's life from a near fatal accident. Now my son is doing great and Dr. V will always be part of our family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have known Dr. Vishteh for 18 years as I have worked along side him in the operating room. There is no more skilled surgeon than him. I'm proud to say he is not only my doctor but also my friend. I've had the privilege of seeing him in action and now the privilege of being his patient.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Vishteh is amazing! I couldn't of asked for a better outcome!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have complete trust in his kind and knowledgeable care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Amazing talented neurosurgeon. Great bedside manner, kind, spends time with his patients. Great educator. GR8 office! thx for fixing up my husband :-)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Cervical Fusion C5-7. Amazing Doctor. Good Man. Given the space, I could wax rhapsodic. You got a problem within his specialty, you'll not find a better doc.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very down to earth, extremely talented surgeon. Had a 2 level neck fusion, neck pain arm tingling gone. Back to work in 2 weeks. Spends time with you, makes you feel like a family member. Best doc, great staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Vishteh is an amazing surgeon & Im glad that I chose him to perform my surgery. I cant say enough positive words about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr Vishteh is the most caring Dr. , I had surgery in April on my 3,4,5 Lumbar Stenosis , Dr. Vishteh took his time in explaining to me and my Husband every step of the way what treatment was the best for me , I had to have surgery, it was very successfull and I was a Challenge , Dr. Vishteh took Very Good Care of me and his Staff as well. I would Highly Reccomend Dr. Vishteh and his Staff for his ,Compassion, Knowledge and Care for his Patients

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients