Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!! Dr. Vishteh was great from day one. I was intimidated and uneasy with the thought of back surgery, but was put at ease instantly after my extensive consultation. His thorough knowledge is comforting and his personable demeanor makes asking questions so easy. Once I was scheduled for my laminectomy surgery, I knew exactly what to expect thanks to Dana talking me through each step. This is the friendliest, most approachable medical staff I have ever met and 7 weeks later, I am recovering without any issues!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2018

I suffered an injury to my disc in between L4/L5 as a result of working as a firefighter. The ruptured disc was bad but the nerve pain was driving me crazy. I wasn't myself. I saw a doctor recommended from my cities occupational health. I won't name the doctor but was very displeased from the start. That first doc didn't listen to my concerns and left me feeling depressed and unlike myself. Those feelings lasted until I was recommended to Dr. Vishteh from someone else in my profession. I had hope because of the way he described his experience with Dr. Vishteh. All the praises he sang of Dr. Vishteh were true. From the moment I met him and his staff, I knew I was in the right place. Dr. Vishteh is caring, compassionate, genuine, knowledgeable and very gifted in his profession. He successfully performed a Microdiscectomy and I was up walking the same day. My nerve pain has vanished. I'm still healing as I'm only 7 weeks out of surgery but I'm starting to feel like myself again. If you're trapped in that place where you don't feel like yourself because of nerve pain, please go see Dr. Vishteh. He'll help you get back to feeling like yourself again. Thank you so very much Dr. Vishteh.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Cervical Fusion C5 – C6. I was very fortunate to be referred to Dr. Vishteh after a MRI revealed a serious neck injury that I sustained during a fall this Spring. He and his staff quickly examined me and determined a course of treatment with additional X-rays as well as consulting with a Pain Management Specialist. When all less invasive procedures were unsuccessful I was scheduled for surgery. The procedure and resulting hospital stay were virtually painless. I cannot recommend Dr. Vishteh and his magnificent staff more. They are true professionals!! Thank You

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr V and his Team are so nice, knowledgeable. honest, trustworthy, and most important he has helped so many people get a second chance at life! He saved my son's life from a near fatal accident. Now my son is doing great and Dr. V will always be part of our family.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

I have known Dr. Vishteh for 18 years as I have worked along side him in the operating room. There is no more skilled surgeon than him. I'm proud to say he is not only my doctor but also my friend. I've had the privilege of seeing him in action and now the privilege of being his patient.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Vishteh is amazing! I couldn't of asked for a better outcome!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have complete trust in his kind and knowledgeable care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Amazing talented neurosurgeon. Great bedside manner, kind, spends time with his patients. Great educator. GR8 office! thx for fixing up my husband :-)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Cervical Fusion C5-7. Amazing Doctor. Good Man. Given the space, I could wax rhapsodic. You got a problem within his specialty, you'll not find a better doc.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very down to earth, extremely talented surgeon. Had a 2 level neck fusion, neck pain arm tingling gone. Back to work in 2 weeks. Spends time with you, makes you feel like a family member. Best doc, great staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Arise Health Plan