Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh

Greatest Dr. and staff every. I didn't need surgery but if I ever do I am definitely coming back and seeing Dr. Vishteh. What a great guy!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Vishteh has performed two spinal surgeries on me!, both critical medical diagnosis. Thanks to his superlative knowledge, compassion and professional expertise my recovery and quality of life has been miraculous!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Doctor Vishteh is the best , I can`t express how he has made me feel going though this procedure explained everything I would recommend Doctor Vishteh to everyone One of the best

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Doctor Vishteh is like know other !!, I have had several surgery ,His mannerism , bedside manners and how he listens to you and your concerns He gives you all the details on your procedure , like know other , When He ( Doctor Vishteh) says you are his most important concern , he means it and always looks out for his patients ,I also would like to thank DANA ,Debbie and Jessie are amazing

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Wonderful Doctor and staff. Underwent spinal surgery and have recovered fully!

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

My experience has been exceptional. Underwent spinal surgery. Treated with respect and care by Dr. Vishteh and his staff. He is an exceptioanal individual.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

All of the five star reviews on this website echo my experience. Dr. Vishteh is not only an expert but a wonderful person -- warm, friendly, earns your trust even while he explains that you need major surgery to correct a problem. I came in thinking he was going to remove a cyst. He calmly and thoroughly explained why that wouldn't be enough -- I also needed a spinal fusion to correct the instability that was causing the cyst in the first place. Then, during surgery, he came across a third problem (leak of cerebral spinal fluid) and fixed that, too. I'll never forget what he said at the end of our first consultation: "We'll take good care of you. " He certainly did. (In fact, I'm so grateful that I forgive him for being a Steelers fan.) His assistant, Dana, is warm, knowledgeable, and responsive, a good listener.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2018

I'm healthy; truly, never sick. But apparently my spine has issues. A lumbar synovial cyst nearly paralyzed me at the same time I had a herniated cervical disc. My primary referred me to Dr. V, saying he's the only surgeon he would recommend. No kidding! Dr. Vishteh is a true magician, because he instantly had every ounce of my faith and trust. He cares. Repeat: He CARES. His expertise shines, he explains simply and clearly, he is compassionate and patient, and I just knew I would be safe. I have already recommended him to other people. His staff are the most helpful and caring I've encountered. They were very reassuring and knowledgeable about paperwork processes and I felt as if they were holding my hands throughout what was such a foreign experience for me. I feel like I could not have been more blessed to have been referred to Dr. Vishteh's practice!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Thank goodness for Dr. Vishteh! When my GP saw my MRIs, she walked me up to his office right away, and he squeezed me in that afternoon. Dr. Vishteh is immensely knowledgeable and skilled and gave me a new, active life. He truly listened as I descried my symptoms, limitations to lifestyle, and pain. He explained my MRIs and the procedures needed thoroughly and in a way I could understand; he was very patient with my questions. He was with me each step of the journey, reassuring both me and my husband. After my surgery, he explained the unexpected complications the same way, including how they would impact my recovery, and modified my post-treatment to address these issues. When you have back surgery like this, everyone asks who you doctor was and how it went. I was delighted to hear that Dr. Vishteh had helped two friends of mine , who love him as much as I do. Thank goodness for Dr. V and his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

This is the most professional care I have ever received. From consultation to surgery and follow up was perfection. This group stands out for being kind, interested in your concerns, willing to discuss all questions and calm all concerns with interest in the entire process. Very blessed to have found this Dr.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

HealthPartners