Ratings for Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh

I have known Dr. Vishteh for 18 years as I have worked along side him in the operating room. There is no more skilled surgeon than him. I'm proud to say he is not only my doctor but also my friend. I've had the privilege of seeing him in action and now the privilege of being his patient.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Dr. Vishteh is amazing! I couldn't of asked for a better outcome!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I have complete trust in his kind and knowledgeable care.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Amazing talented neurosurgeon. Great bedside manner, kind, spends time with his patients. Great educator. GR8 office! thx for fixing up my husband :-)

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Cervical Fusion C5-7. Amazing Doctor. Good Man. Given the space, I could wax rhapsodic. You got a problem within his specialty, you'll not find a better doc.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Very down to earth, extremely talented surgeon. Had a 2 level neck fusion, neck pain arm tingling gone. Back to work in 2 weeks. Spends time with you, makes you feel like a family member. Best doc, great staff.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Dr. Vishteh is an amazing surgeon & Im glad that I chose him to perform my surgery. I cant say enough positive words about him and his staff.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Dr Vishteh is the most caring Dr. , I had surgery in April on my 3,4,5 Lumbar Stenosis , Dr. Vishteh took his time in explaining to me and my Husband every step of the way what treatment was the best for me , I had to have surgery, it was very successfull and I was a Challenge , Dr. Vishteh took Very Good Care of me and his Staff as well. I would Highly Reccomend Dr. Vishteh and his Staff for his ,Compassion, Knowledge and Care for his Patients

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

Dr Vishteh came highly recommended to me by a friend just in time. My back pain was worsening almost daily to the point I could barely walk. I had tried the chiropractor, PT visits and the shots, nothing worked. My wife called the office and was amazed at the immediate help Debi was offering. She listening carefully and within an hour had the Dr view my MRI, checked my insurance and had an appointment within days. My spinal stenosis surgery was successful, I now have my life back. PAIN-FREE!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Had C5-7 neck fusion in April - just had my last follow up treatment and after a few PT appointments I will be back at 100%. Have been feeling great since shortly after the surgery (I did some walking the afternoon after, and walked 4 miles the very next day!). I had my initial surgical consult, then say two other neurosurgeons before ending up back with Dr. Vishteh and could not be happier with the outcome. Very glad that I chose Dr. Vishteh for my first (and hopefully only) surgery.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Dr. Arash Giancarlo "Gianni" Vishteh's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients