Ratings for Dr. Ronda Bloom

I went to see Dr. Bloom when a Bone Density test showed that I was losing bone mass after stopping Fosamax. Dr. Bloom was knowledgable, respectful and thorough. She spent time looking at my test results, went over her impressions with me and discussed the pros and cons of continuing with some type of medication. She also referred me for some lab work, which would help to indicate the rate at which I might be losing bone mass and said that we would talk about these results when they came back to determine whether a "drug holiday" was in order. All in all, a good experience. She is relatively young but I did not consider her to be inexperienced at all. Nor did I feel rushed, as she took time to answer my questions and was clearly paying close attention to my thoughts on the issue. As a mental health professional, I am not initimidated by physicians, but I felt as though she related to me on a very human level. I definitely would recommend her.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Inexperienced, just reads the lab tests.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Ronda Bloom's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY