You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Michael David Beitle

Dr. Beitle is one of my favorite doctors I've ever had. Through my pregnancy he was always laid back and never made me over think things. I had an induced labor, and delivery with forceps. He was so calm through the whole process, he took his time positioning everything and my son was born with just one more push. The staff at women and infants all like him very much so the collaboration was amazing. I couldn't have asked for a better experience from beginning to end.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Truly an amazing physician. I had a rough delivery at the end, and he was brilliant with forceps. So focused, so skilled, and calm through it all. All of the visits were a pleasure due to his wonderful bedside manner, calm nature, and down-to-earth nature. By far the best doctor I've ever had. And the best measure of his ability: the fact that most of the female physicians, nurses, and hospital staff at Women & Infants are his patients!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I experienced major complications during my pregnancy and was hospitalized for over a month. He was fabulous through it all. My twins are healthy thanks to him and the wonderful team at women and infants

flag | Submitted April 13, 2015

Wonderful physician! You always feel important -very caring and bright!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

Great Doctor. I feel very comfortable with him. He is very patient and lets the patient lead. His knowledge and expertise is very encouraging. He delivered two of my children and I felt completely confident that all was well with him there. I would never go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Beitle for 10+ years, he saw me through both of my pregnancies. He is awesome, very knowledgeable and always spends as much time as needed at appointments. Love him!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Beitle for the past 10 years. He has an excellent bed side manner. No matter what the question he is happy to answer and never makes you feel uncomfortable for asking. I have recommended two patients to him, my cousin and my best friend. Both love him and his knowledge. Donna and Carol (receptionist and nurse) are both AWESOME as well!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. Beitle is a great doctor. He did a excellent job in delivering my baby via c-section. I love that he is a solo practitioner because I'm able to see him at every visit. I feel very comfortable asking him questions about anything.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

Very warm, professional person, the one, which will make you feel confident and brave by his own confidence and knowledge. Very calm during the delivery, will never rush the patient into anything. Love him very much!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2009

Dr. Michael David Beitle's Credentials

• Jefferson Med Coll-Thos Jefferson Univ, Philadelphia Pa 19107 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Beitle is one of my favorite doctors I've ever had. Through my pregnancy he was always laid back and never made me over think things. I had an induced labo..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly an amazing physician. I had a rough delivery at the end, and he was brilliant with forceps. So focused, so skilled, and calm through it all. All of the vi..."

January 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I experienced major complications during my pregnancy and was hospitalized for over a month. He was fabulous through it all. My twins are healthy thanks to him ..."

April 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Wonderful physician! You always feel important -very caring and bright!"

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Beitle is the best around!! He cares about his patients and has very good bedside manner"

September 8, 2014