Ratings for Dr. Laurie Baker

It is sad that in todays world the people that we go to for our health care are just as crooked as common thieves. Dr Baker is a drug pusher that sugar coats her explanations for them with large words and fancy speeches that make the patient feel as though it is their fault. I would expect visiting a Dr. in jail would be comparable to a visit at her office; you wait an hour plus with an appt. the staff is rude and then the dr treats you like they are being forced to provide your care pro-bono. and please do not question the drugs they give you or their side effects this only causes worse treatment.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Do unnecessary test without patient's consent. Staff does not check with insurance about coverage and does not inform patient about it. Patient's are responsible charges for unnecessary test performed and not informed. I will not recommend this clinic to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2012

Excellent doctor! I am a physician and I see Dr Baker for all of my primary care needs. She is a top-notch clinician who takes the time to listen to patient concerns. Her staff is friendly and her bedside manner is exceptional.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2012

Addresses all of my concerns in a manner that I can understand. Has empty time slots to fit in patients as needed. Refers to specialists if needed. Not an OB/GYN, she does family medicine. Remembers her patients so you are not just a number. If she is out of the office they will get you in to see someone else if needed. *Note that the bad ratings don't say why. I would ignore them.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

flag | Submitted December 10, 2011

Fantastic Dr.! Very patient, explains things very cleary and doesn't rush you at all....Very down to earth. My mom loves her, also!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2011

very bad experience. definitely could not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Dr. Baker is very concerned about your overall health. She believes in keeping you a healthy individual - not just treating the occasional illness. Sometimes you have to wait but they have improved the patient throughput by adding nurse practioners. She's a great family physician.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

IN my opinion a great Doctor. She leaves openings on appointment book to take patient with emergencies. So she is seldom behind in schedule. I have always been very satisfied with my treatment. I have gone to her for over 12 years.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Laurie Baker's Credentials

• Univ Of Tn, Memphis, Coll Of Med, Memphis Tn 38163 (Grad. 1987)