Ratings for Dr. Chao-Ching Wu

Dr. WU is the worst doctor I have ever had. She was unable to diagnose major life-threatening issues. She is condescending and arrogant. She should not be allowed to practice medicine.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

I felt each visit was a waste of time and money. She did not listen to my concerns and was unable to manage something as simple as my thyroid levels. After years of wasted time and money I switched Doctors and was able to improve my health and energy levels within about three months of visiting with my new provider. I now feel taken care of rather than like an inconvenience as I so often did with my brief visits with Dr. Wu.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2013

I think she may be a good doctor like all the rest of the reviews say here, but she is rushed, snappish, condescending. This may be a result of policies of the Clinic she is working with.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

My family has been patient's of Dr. Wu for almost 10 years. She is a great doctor who knows pediatrics and internal medicine. She is very kind and has always followed up on all our problems. She is very cautious with our care. She stays up to date on the current information and is great with our kids. I would and have recommended her to many.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

My whole family loves Dr. Wu. She treated myself, my husband and my two sons for five years until we moved out of state. Dr. Wu took the time to answer all of my questions and has even called me at home later to follow up with additional information she'd discovered after our visit. She is observant, caring and gives every patient her full attention.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Chao-Ching Wu's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 53226 (Grad. 1993)

Amerigroup