Ratings for Dr. Colin Birch

One of the kindest and caring Doctors I have had the pleasure to see

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

He tried to tell me my issues were due to somthing they clearly weren't. Very close minded and very rude. Now i have to fibd a new urologist and wait all over again!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

I saw Dr. Birch at the Vesia Clinic and subsequently had major surgery by him and 2 Resident doctors. Dr. Birch is kind and thorough, and respected my wish to use Alternative/Homeopathic treatments pre-and-post surgery. My recovery went super well! Thanks again, Dr. Birch!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Great experience with my c-section by Dr. Birch. Everything went very smoothly and and I had an easy recovery.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

I just saw Dr Birch for the first time for my ongoing bladder issues and pelvic pain. In the 20 minutes I spent with him I now feel more optimistic about my long term health outlook than I have in 3 years. He is kind, listens to what you have to say and treats you like a human being. I am so thankful he is the one helping me on the road to recovery. Thank you Dr Birch, you have helped me more than you can ever know, I was at the end of my rope. A big thanks to the Vesia Clinic for helping me get in to see him when nobody else would help me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

He was the absolute best doctor.after 10 years of struggling with bladder problems and visiting numerous other physicians he quickly found out what was wrong and scheduled surgery quickly and correct my health issues..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Doctor Birch spent more time with me at our first meeting, than the previous Surgeon I had who botched my hysterectomy. He was kind, explained everything thoroughly, and answered all my questions. He and another colleague repaired the damage the original surgeon made, and basically repaired my bladder, giving me my life back. I am so very grateful for the wonderful wok he did. You are in good hands if you have been referred to him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

THE best OB GYN I our town in the North of Timmins

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

He helped me so much with my infertility problems... then, 2 years later, he delivered our daughter!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Birch saved my life and the life of my baby girl.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017