Ratings for Dr. Colin Birch

He was the absolute best doctor.after 10 years of struggling with bladder problems and visiting numerous other physicians he quickly found out what was wrong and scheduled surgery quickly and correct my health issues..

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Doctor Birch spent more time with me at our first meeting, than the previous Surgeon I had who botched my hysterectomy. He was kind, explained everything thoroughly, and answered all my questions. He and another colleague repaired the damage the original surgeon made, and basically repaired my bladder, giving me my life back. I am so very grateful for the wonderful wok he did. You are in good hands if you have been referred to him!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2017

THE best OB GYN I our town in the North of Timmins

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

He helped me so much with my infertility problems... then, 2 years later, he delivered our daughter!

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

Dr. Birch saved my life and the life of my baby girl.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

I also had a colonoscopy and had a bad fever two days later and major pain. I had to go to the ER for pain medication. I wrote him a letter to tell him how I felt about the experience and he said he would no longer see me and to find another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I cannot speak high enough of Dr.Colin Birch. His experience and expertise made me feel so safe and well taken care of during my prenatal care and my c section. He is exceptional. I knew I was in the best hands in the city. I wish there were more doctors like him. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

This man handled my care with the utmost professionalism and confidence. His knowledge and skill was extremely comforting as I had a csection. I had several compliments on his incisional work. As a highly educated and experienced health professional myself, I was very pleasantly surprised and relieved to be in his care. He runs a great team!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr Birch is an expert in his field and very knowledgeable. He will not hold your hand and coddle you. Do your research and have your questions ready. He took the time to answer all my questions and explain what was going on. He is a very skilled surgeon and I'm thankful to have had him as my doctor. Nurses at the pelvic floor have always been great. The surgical nurse line was an great resource to have during recovery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr.Birch is a perfessional, excellent at his job. This is my second time with him in 10 yrs. I knew what his personality was like from the first time. He is English, straight forward, and a dry personality. Don't hold this against him, just because he doesn't chit chat. He tells you what's up and you have to put your trust in him. If its your first time with him, don't be put off by his dryness, don't take it personally, just tell him you want it fixed , like I did, and let him do his job. As for his nurses , I have not found them rude , as for his personal nurse, she was as pleasant as the first time ten yrs ago.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016