Ratings for Dr. Colin Birch

I cannot speak high enough of Dr.Colin Birch. His experience and expertise made me feel so safe and well taken care of during my prenatal care and my c section. He is exceptional. I knew I was in the best hands in the city. I wish there were more doctors like him. He is truly the best.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

This man handled my care with the utmost professionalism and confidence. His knowledge and skill was extremely comforting as I had a csection. I had several compliments on his incisional work. As a highly educated and experienced health professional myself, I was very pleasantly surprised and relieved to be in his care. He runs a great team!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr Birch is an expert in his field and very knowledgeable. He will not hold your hand and coddle you. Do your research and have your questions ready. He took the time to answer all my questions and explain what was going on. He is a very skilled surgeon and I'm thankful to have had him as my doctor. Nurses at the pelvic floor have always been great. The surgical nurse line was an great resource to have during recovery.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr.Birch is a perfessional, excellent at his job. This is my second time with him in 10 yrs. I knew what his personality was like from the first time. He is English, straight forward, and a dry personality. Don't hold this against him, just because he doesn't chit chat. He tells you what's up and you have to put your trust in him. If its your first time with him, don't be put off by his dryness, don't take it personally, just tell him you want it fixed , like I did, and let him do his job. As for his nurses , I have not found them rude , as for his personal nurse, she was as pleasant as the first time ten yrs ago.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

I waited for months to meet with this doctor and he couldn't even find the time to sit down. He just sort of leaned against the wall and gave very vague answers to my questions. Seemed rushed and irritable. I wanted so badly to like him but it doesn't seem like he really cares. It is a very depressing place with cranky receptionists in a dank basement clinic. Very disappointed and sad.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Birch is a very caring and respectful Doctor. Always reassuring and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Exceptional doctor! Dr. Birch is an expert at what he does. Very confident, knowledgable and skilled at his job, The nurses in the clinic are also very pleasant!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2016

Most proficient, professional and skilled OB/GYN in the city. I highly regard Dr. Birch's expertise and could not have been happier with my care.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

One of the best! Had bladder surgery and on my post op appointment he wasnt satisfied with how things were working. He sent me for an ultrasound just to make sure, turns out I had another serious issue. He made sure I was on the priority list for a CT and had me booked for surgery asap. Feel very fortunate to have him as my doctor. Also have never experienced any rudeness from him. He has always taken the time to explain things, asked if I had questions, and friendly & comforting. His nurses are very professional, polite, and accommodating to my work schedule

flag | Submitted July 4, 2016

He delivered our daughter when we knew it was a csection he got it done in 15 min. Everything went well. He might not be a happy face but he is knowledgeable and he is confident which is what you want in operation room. He also was upfront with us and said from beginning it will not be easy delivery

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016