Ratings for Dr. Sylvia Athaide

A sad farewell but true happiness is felt that you decided to retire and enjoy your life even more. Thank you for all the hugs, the reassurance and the beautiful heartfelt care that you have given me over the last 30+ years. I will truly miss your smile, positive attitude and sweet songs. Sometimes the wait was long to see you, but it was always worth the wait. All the best to you in your retirement. Happiness and Good Health always! You are my sunshine... Marcie Gallagher

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

I just found out Dr. Athaide is retiring and i'm so sad. She was my physician for 34 years and I am going to miss her very much. She was always kind and cheerful. I never minded the long wait to see her because I knew she never rushed patients out the door. I wish her well in her retirement and hope that she will have good health for a long time. Thank you for your many years of caring for me, Dr. Athaide. I will truly miss you.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

This doctor has now stopped practicing she was really bad.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

I am so sad to hear she retired. My entire family goes to her,including myself and we will truly miss her. She was always so caring and funny. I wish her all the best.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Athaide for over 10 years. She was always friendly but professional. If I needed a late appointment, she always waited for me. If I needed a specialist, she always referred me which I really liked. I'm sad to hear that she has retired due to health reasons. I hope she's OK. I had to leave her only because it became too far to travel so I had to choose another doctor close to me. I wish her all the best and again I hope it's not a serious health issue she has.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

It's sad to see Dr. Athaide retire this year, as she was the best doctor I ever knew. She was my family physician for the past 21 years of my life. You will be missed Dr. Athaide. I will never forget you, and thank you for everything you have done for me and my family. I wish you all the best with you future endeavors. Enjoy your retirement Doctor! -Mohammad M and Family

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

RETIRED... Dr sylvia Athaide was my doctor for over 30 years. She is an extremely "extordinary" doctor whom is very knowledgeable, treats her patients as her own family, always makes extra time for you , she brings charisma where ever she goes. There is too much great stuff to say about Doctor athaide. The long long wait time was worth the visit to see her. I totally appreciate Dr athaide. I'm really going to miss her. She is hard to replace. I am finding it very difficult to find a doctor to compare her with. It is unfortunate that she retired so quickly without much notice. I feel that Dr could have given more notice. Otherwise, she was a fabulous doctor for me and my family.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2016

Dr. Sylvia Athaide puts her patients care above all else. She truly loves what she does and genuinely wants to heal people from all their ailments; however, big or small. Even at her age, she doesn't take a break for herself and puts her own needs behind those of others. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Sylvia Athaide was my family doctor for a few years and she was not insightful at all. I have been requesting a copy of my health records from her for 2 weeks as I need a copy of some diagnostic tests she would have been copied on. After explaining the urgency of the need due to recent ER visits, I am told that the documents are in storage and "the doctor will get them when the weather is nicer". It is currently the middle of winter, and she thinks it is acceptable for me to wait a few months for her to retrieve my files?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016

She was my family doctor for a few years in the past and I have been trying to get a copy of my health records from her as they contain the reports from some diagnostic tests. After calling for 2 weeks and explaining the urgency with recent ER visits, I am told by that the documents I'm requesting is in storage and "the doctor will get them from storage when the weather is better". It is the middle of winter, she wants me to wait until spring to get a copy of my personal health records?

flag | Submitted January 14, 2016