Ratings for Dr. Fani B. Manney

Excellent doctor who took good care of my neck pain which had become quite severe. Listened and tried his best in moving me in a positive direction.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I had a really bad experience with him. He basically laughed in my face and told me he did not think I was in pain. He actually wrote me less of a similar medicine that I was being given by my referring physician, so I was not happy and did not return. Especially after he said and I quote, "I'm not writing you any more, no matter how mad it makes you, or how much you beg...unless you break your leg or something. So let's get that straight." I had never been made to feel so degraded and uncared for in my life. So, now 5 years later, I am still suffering, with proof of nerve damage and several disc damages and do not know were to turn. I work daily, on my feet and my current medication, what I was taking before I saw him..so many years ago. Of course, is not doing it and now my symptoms have greatly worsened. So, I would recommended thinking twice before seeing him...but keep in mind this is my opinion. Note, I was 27 when I went to see him and he also remarked I was too young.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

Dr. Manney is WONDERFUL once you get in to see him. Prepare to sit for a while in the waiting room. His nurse is...well...grumpy, but Dr. Manney is great and worth the wait.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2011

I can't say enough about Dr. Manney. If you are in need of a pain specialist. He is the only one I would go to. He's kind, caring, and never leaves you feeling like you need more time to explain your symptoms. What a great doctor!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008