Ratings for Dr. Badr Idbeis

On July 22nd 2013 I had surgery at Kansas Medical Center in Andover, Kansas to remove my cancer with success (Cancer Free). But things turned for the worse due to Dr.Jace Hyder inappropriate care due to NOT having the expertise on this type of Esophageal surgery and developing stomach leakage after surgery and picking up all kinds of infections. (Septic/Sepsis, Jaundice, Atrial Fibrillation, Blood Clots in the legs & lungs)Thank God for Dr. Badr Idbeis for dismissing Dr.Jace Hyder and SAVING MY LIFE and correcting Dr.Jace Hyder mistakes and for me having the Grace, Prayers & Strength to fight off these infections. I'm thankful and believe Dr.Bader Idbeis is one of the BEST doctors in Wichita !!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2014

Dr. Idbeis and his staff are excellent. After 5 minutes conversation I knew I was in great hands with Dr. Idbeis. I will reccommend him highly to anyone needing cardio vascular surgery.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

Dr. Badr Idbeis's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1972)

Top Hospitals in Andover, KS