Ratings for Dr. Ritu B. Cuttica

She wouldn't listen and was bossy. Very dismissive, even as I answered her questions. She told me my appearance didn't match my age or weight, yet told me the numbers said I was obese. I am fit and large breasted, not flabby, so maybe the elevated weight was something other than obesity. I scheduled my annual pelvic exam, but only got a "meet the doctor" visit. When I complained about this, I was given a very quick physical -- but not the annual physical I scheduled. I also was told that if I asked any questions beyond the other physical, I would be charged for additional information. She told me to start an exercise program, but when I asked for a note stating I was physically able (as required by the facility) I was told it would cost me $15. No thanks! A doctor who won't listen and who doesn't put their patients first isn't what anyone needs.

Submitted November 28, 2017

Our experience with Dr. Cuttica has been very poor. We have experienced her to be impatient, condescending, dismissive and lacking in empathy and beside manner. Would not recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

I highly recommend Dr. Cuttica. She's very knowledgeable, friendly, and easy to talk with. I'm very comfortable discussing any medical concerns with her. I would recommend her to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

Dr. Cuttica came highly recommended by another doctor. I just returned from my first visit with her and could not be happier ! Her brain works faster than lightening but not at the detriment of her professionalism and bed-side manner. She has the perfect combination of knowledge, experience, logic, skills, energy, and passion for her patients and profession. I walked out of her office with a clear understanding of what I am to do before my next appointment and am so inspired to do so. I truly believe that she is the answer to my prayers - someone who is as interested in my health as I am and makes getting and staying healthy fun. She has already made a good impression with other doctors so I predict her practice will quickly fill-up so if you are looking for a great doctor, you may want to get in on a great practice as soon as possible. I highly endorse her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Cuttica is new to the area (Fall 2012). I like her very much. She is very detail minded and explains everything clearly to you. Easy to talk to and answers all your questions. I get the feeling she really cares. Would definitely recommend her. (I'm a male patient late 50s.)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

Dr. Ritu B. Cuttica's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Commercial Insurance Company