Ratings for Dr. Ritu B. Cuttica

Dr. Cuttica came highly recommended by another doctor. I just returned from my first visit with her and could not be happier ! Her brain works faster than lightening but not at the detriment of her professionalism and bed-side manner. She has the perfect combination of knowledge, experience, logic, skills, energy, and passion for her patients and profession. I walked out of her office with a clear understanding of what I am to do before my next appointment and am so inspired to do so. I truly believe that she is the answer to my prayers - someone who is as interested in my health as I am and makes getting and staying healthy fun. She has already made a good impression with other doctors so I predict her practice will quickly fill-up so if you are looking for a great doctor, you may want to get in on a great practice as soon as possible. I highly endorse her.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

Dr. Cuttica is new to the area (Fall 2012). I like her very much. She is very detail minded and explains everything clearly to you. Easy to talk to and answers all your questions. I get the feeling she really cares. Would definitely recommend her. (I'm a male patient late 50s.)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2013

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Ritu B. Cuttica's Credentials

• Ohio University Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 2004)

AARP