Ratings for Dr. Douglas W. Edgren

Very disappointed with the staff. Important paperwork isn't faxed, when calling the office with questions they make me feel like I am bothering them. When you are paying for a service, you should be treated much better than this office treats you.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I think he's a great Doctor,And his staff has always been very nice.I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

DR. Edgren and his staff are professional and friendly. Walking into the office is comfortable. Little waiting if at all. Commodating àppts. They are caring and do their best for me and my family..

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

He doesn't really seem to listen to his patients and see each one as an individual with specific needs.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Edgren has always taken interest in caring for our family's health needs. Same day appts are always available. He takes the time to listen, address the problem. He is great about referring to specialist if needed. I never have to wait for my appt. Having our blood drawn at his office is very convenient. We greatly appreciate him as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2012

staff and Dr, is not professional. Staff is very rude and Dr. Edgren is very arrogant and does not listen.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

My family has been with Dr. Edgren for 13 yrs. We recommend him to everyone that's looking for a Doctor. He really does care for his pateints and he tries to work with them to achieve a healthy lifestyle. He is also a honest Doctor. He doesn't hide anything. He is professinal but also very down to earth when it comes to his personality.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

very good experience for each office visit; has been generally helpful.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

We have used Dr Edgren for years and have always been able to get an appt on same day I call with a problem. He has always been courteous, concientous and knowledgeable on his diagnosis with my husband and I. We have never had to seek another opinion because of dissatisfaction with his diagnosis or treatment of our med problems

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Edgren is a great doctor. The key for developing a good relationship with any doctor is communicating with them. If you wont share with them your opinion and wont explain them your problems they will least likely to help you out and you will be in constant search for a new doctor. Dr. Edgren always spends enough time at the appointments and will explain you everything as long if you tell him what you wont to know. He has got his private practice and is not just an employee, so he does care about his patients.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Douglas W. Edgren's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Commercial Insurance Company