Ratings for Dr. Gerald Quirk

Dr Quirk cared for my wife and son when he ha a rare birth defect called a C.A.M. in 1993 @ UAMS could not have been more caring or professional, hoping God is still blessing your work!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Quirk cared for me when I was admitted to UAMS in 1989 for severe preeclampsia in my 26th week of pregnancy. He was very attentive and caring and although my pregnancy did not have a positive outcome, I am confident that he did all he could to insure that all that could be done, in fact, was done. Three years later during my 2nd pregnancy, he performed my amniocentesis himself. I was later told by my regular OB-GYN that he must have chosen to do it because he was the department head and normally did not do those procedures himself. It was a very stressful time for me and my husband and we were very relieved to see a familiar face. I highly recommend Dr. Quirk to anyone, especially anyone who is high risk.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Gerald Quirk's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1974)

Delta Dental