Ratings for Dr. Randi M. Kodroff

I have tried to schedule two appointments with Dr. Kodroff on separate weeks as a new patient and they have both been cancelled. Her office hasn't let me know about the cancellation until I arrived for the appointments. In one case, it after I had been waiting for nearly an hour when they realized they forgot to tell me. I find this very frustrating and rude. Needless to say, I will not be back to visit Dr. Kodroff and would not recommend that anyone to go to this doctor. I did end up seeing another doctor in the practice and had a good experience with him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Good over all appointment. I was unhappy to hear that they do not accept credit cards, that makes using prepaid flex spending health care cards a pain. I was also unhappy that every time you need a refill they have you come in for an appointment and they charge you for an office visit as well. The are reluctant to offer 90 day perscriptions. Over all the service is good no complains other then billing and admin type issues.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2012