Ratings for Dr. John P. Connor

The staff here were amazing. Everyone really made us feel comfortable and well taken care of.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Simply excellent! My baby is in good hands. Great staff, I was able to make an appointment within 24 hours.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2013

Dr. Connor is wonderful. He is a true expert along with being warm and caring. He did a wonderful surgery on my 18 month old son. Can't imagine going to any other pediatric urologist.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

Very caring and wonderful doctor. I first saw him while I was pregnant and then after delivering a sick premature baby. Dr. Connor took our baby to surgery immediately and he is doing wonderfully well.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2012

Dr. Connor saw our 3 mo for a UTI. A week earlier, her pediatrician said that it was caused by a labial adhesion. The ped prescribed Estrogen cream to apply 2ce daily to open it up. By the time we saw Dr. C the adhesion was 98% open. When Dr. C went to "examine" her the last bit of skin popped open. It was a mm or less in size - it was likely to happen at her next diaper change when I opened it up to apply A&D. We got orders for an u/s and VCUG and off we went. The appt was uneventful. A few weeks later we get a bill in the mail for a lysis of labial adhesion from his office. We were confused as Dr. C didn't perform surgery on our daughter. The staff said they would check with the Dr. as to why we were billed $500 for this. They called back & said Dr. agreed to lower the charge to $200. We are flabbergasted. How can you charge for a surgery that never happened? All he did was look at her and the skin popped open on its own! We will never go back because of this unethical behavior.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

Very compassionate and caring doctor, he was great with my child. He performed a robotic reconstruction and my child is now perfect.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

Was able to get my child in for an emergent appointment. Doctor was kind, knowledgable and had ultrasound machine in his office which was convenient and efficient. Ultrasound staff were compassionate and professional, and overall experience was good. Glad we found this doctor and feel relieved to have an accurate diagnosis and a plan.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

MY son has been seeing Dr. Connor before he was born. He has been wonderful He is very knowledgeable and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. John P. Connor's Credentials

• Royal Coll Of Surgeons In Ireland, Med Sch, Dublin, Ireland (Grad. 1983)

HIP