Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Olch

this doctor is a waste of time. 1st he misdiagnosed me, then sided with the insurance company, and dropped me like a ton of bricks, on several occasions I waited over 1 hr in the exam room, the front end staff were quite rude to me and would beat around the bush when important questions needed to be awnsered. I wont ever return to the doctors clinic, let alone refer anyone over to this office

flag | Submitted January 12, 2014

Dr olch did my surgery for ganglion cysts in my wrist and he failed to g et all of the cysts out and now my ganglions are even bigger than before and more painful. Once he said that it was infact recurring he cut all ties with me and said he can't help me, I'm on my own

flag | Submitted October 8, 2013

Very competent, but cold. Seemed only concerned about mechanics of injury & solutions, not about the patient.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

I had a complete fracture of my left ankle. The bone was sticking out of my leg. The emergency care people (very good by the way) took me to Harrison immediately and Dr. Olch was on call. Although in the begining I was "out of it" with pain meds, Dr. Olch made the decision to take me into surgery within one hour of being in the emergency room. For the following five days in hospital, Dr. Olch visited me every day, changed my temp cast himself and stayed in contact with the care providers at the hospital. Every visit to his clinic was an advancement in my healing, and now, one year later, I am walking normally. Thanbks to Dr. Olch, I can walk again. The emergency technicians were saying that they doubted that I would ever walk normally again and Dr. Olch proved them wrong.This doctor is very knowledgable, kind (although a bit shy)and a good surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2012

Superbly unprofessional and by far the worst experience with a doctors clinic! Words cannot explain how traumatized I feel by the mean and rough treatment by this doctor. His staff too are very unprofessional. It's like a madhouse.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

I had flesh eating eating bacteria on my left thumb within ten minutes in his office he open and cleaned out the infection. He then had me admitted to the hospital and on intrivenous antibiotics. He was at the hospital the nextday to check on me and was in contact with nurses my whole stay. He performed a 2nd surgery 2 days later and I was released the next day. I have since seen him several times and has always been professional and extremely knowledgeable. My thumb is doing much better, I still have some problems with it but I still have it and my life. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

dr olch operated on my right wrist for repair of a tfcc tear and a ganglion cyst. This was almost 2 yrs ago. The operation was not a success. He told me theres nothing more he can do for me.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2009

I was cut by my chainsaw. I had surgery. after 5 weeks Dr. Olch tried to pull the pins out from my index finger. He "threw in the towel" "you can pull it out easily yourself" he said. I will ask my doctor to pull the pin for me.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2008

Dr. Christopher L. Olch's Credentials

• Uniformed Services University Of The Health Sciences (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Silverdale, WA