Ratings for Dr. Artemus J. Cox

Excellent! I could not ask for a more caring and knowledgeable dr

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Outstanding doctor. Compassionate and caring Dr. Would refer quickly.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

The best dr. I could have chose to do my nose! Did a wonderful job! This is the only dr I've used that ever made me feel so comfortable and took his time and made it all a great outcome. The office staff is very nice and pleasant to see everytime I have a appointment.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

Excellent, knowledgable physician. Listened to my needs. Took time with me, and explained things in great detail. Would recommend this physician without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

I was very pleased with Dr. Cox at the AZIA Clinic. His professionalism, courtesy and knowledge were exceptional. I felt completely confident and relaxed while visiting with him. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2012

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I have used Dr. Cox several times for botox and dysport at Azia Medical Spa. I have been very pleased with Dr. Cox and the results. I will continue using him for botox and fillers.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

I trusted this Dr to perform surgery on a slight nose prblem ..he ask me to let him thin and shorten my nose I repeatly told him no..and he did it anyway while I was alseep now I have a badly scarred nose that does not even match My face ..this has changed my life for the worst and this doctor or uab kirklin clinic will not do anything about it..be warned before you seen this Dr at uab kirklin clinic

flag | Submitted May 21, 2011

Dr. Artemus J. Cox's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Florida