Ratings for Dr. Leonore C. Huppert

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Huppert is awesome, from my husband and I first consultation she's been on point. I had some many test ran that I didn't even know exist but I know helped in the long run. My only issue is her staff that answers the phone are very rude at times and are not sensitive enough when it comes to this baby making process. They need empathy training, Maureen is awesome and so is the lady that always draw my blood. They are very kind and sweet with great humor to that relaxes you. Overall I would definitely recommend Dr. Huppert to anyone but there will be times that you have to put the women that answer the phone in their place. I did a few times.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

After my miscarriage Dr Huppert took the most conservative approach costing me almost three months before she would reconvene with fertility assistance. She missed my desire to get pregnant asap vs waiting and trying mini bumps in fertility meds. Overall disappointed. And the administrative staff is completely unhelpful and insensitive to your visits and losses.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

I absolutly love Dr. Huppert and her staff. They are the kindest caring people in most of the medical field. The entire office takes the time to sit and explain every detail, and answer every question you may have at the time of your visit, and even if you call afterwards return the calls right back to help you with any questions or concerns. From the time you walk into the office until the time you leave you are treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. I love everything about Dr. Huppert and the staff here, would recommed to any female!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

Dr. Huppert is amazing. She is the best Reproductive Endocrynogist I've seen. She is razor sharp and yet very warm, with a great sense of humor. Love her!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

I've been to two other fertility doctors/offices. Dr. Huppert & her staff were the only ones who provided personalized, humanistic care. Unlike at the other fertility doctors' clinics, Dr. Huppert met with me every time I was in the office. She knows her stuff, is caring, and efficient. In two weeks she did more testing than the other doctors combined in 7 months. Just a better, more positive experience at her office. I can't recommend her and her office staff enough.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

Dr.Huppert was extremely helpful.My husband and I were treated like human beings by her and the entire staff. She sat down with us and explained everthing clearly.Everyone was friendly. We were able to have a baby.They are far more superior in their knowledge and how they treated us. Our previous reproductive specialist treated us like a nameless face and did not explain anything. We were so blessed to have found Dr. Huppert instead. Even if I was still unable to have a baby by Dr. Huppert's efforts I would still recommend them to anyone (and did). My nephew and his wife were trying to have another baby but the pregnancies were unsuccessful. I told them about our experience with Dr. Huppert. They loved her and her staff also. Now they are expecting their baby in December. I again would recommend Dr. Huppert to anyone in need of a reproductive specialist.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

She's a no nonesense kind of doc. I feel very safe in her hands

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Leonore C. Huppert's Credentials

• French

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)

Updates

• A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "Terrible bedside manner, moody and irritated. Maybe it's time for her to retire. "

November 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Poor advice. Switched doctors after over a year of seeing her and got pregnant within two treatments!"

August 6, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.fertilenow.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "19019" to "19107". Address has been updated from "None" to "800 Spruce Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12158296385".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Huppert is awesome, from my husband and I first consultation she's been on point. I had some many test ran that I didn't even know exist but I know helped i..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Super conservative doctor. As a result of approach she wastes MONTHS of your time."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "After my miscarriage Dr Huppert took the most conservative approach costing me almost three months before she would reconvene with fertility assistance. She mis..."

November 15, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Leonore" to "Leonore C."

October 20, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Lenore" to "Leonore", Practice changed from "Fertility & Gynecology Associates" to "Fertility & Gynecology Associates"

April 5, 2012