Ratings for Dr. Bruce A. Wood

The office staff are very rude. I was told there was no appointments available for 2 weeks for a simple vaccine for my child. The wait between sign in and time I left was over 3 hours. We arrived 10 mins prior to appointment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Wood has been my doctor for several years. He has great interest in each of his patients. When I have any lab work conducted, he calls me back personally to discuss the results instead of having a nurse call back. I highly recommend this location!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

I would never recommended this office to anyone. It was very time consuming to schedule an appointment because the phone system is automated. I was on hold for a long time. I waited several hours passed my appointment to see a doctor. I was not warned the wait was so long, nor were any one of the people in the waiting room asked if we would like to reschedule. The doctor only half listened to what I said. I'm sure they were overwheled as well. The new patient questions are extremely inappropriate.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I do love the doctors here but have never been to a more unorganized doctors office in my life. Never return calls and wait time is just ridiculous. I have stayed on hold for 25 min just to make an appointment before, and that's about average. God forbid you need to talk to actual person, you'll be waiting for days at least and that's even if you can get them to call you back. Also, it does absolutely no good to complain to anyone, for over a year they have blamed the long wait times on new computers.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

If you can get someone from the office on the phone, you're doing good so far. But if you have to leave a message, you'll be lucky to find a voicemail that isn't full and then even luckier to receive a return call. They NEVER return calls. This started as soon as Emory bought them out. The doctors are very nice but I suggest only seeing them for a cold or flu.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Great doc, very professional , but I have not seen him in several yearcs ----- worth the wait

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Great doctor, has been my doctor now for 20+ years. Always friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Bruce A. Wood's Credentials

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mcdonough, GA