Ratings for Dr. Jonathan A. Kase

He basically butchered my shoulder surgery, leaving me with sutures that fell out and lots of bleeding found when i went for a repeat surgery by someone else.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

I do not think this Dr has enough experience with certain injuries, He told me up front he was not an "ankle" specialist ... but treated me anyway ... I felt like I was not heard .. I felt like I was blown off .. and I felt like by the time therapy was done, and I was still in pain and asking for medication..that he just threw me to someone else, telling me .. he could not "See" what was wrong .. upon transferring me, he did the only MRI that has been done since the date of injury (at least 4months) .. my new Dr .. tells me I have tendinitis, and submitted nerve damage to the proper channels,telling me I was in the wrong kind of brace and had to get one specially made for me. I will soon be tested for nerve damage through an EMG... I rate him poorly because I feel I should of been heard more .. rather then being told "I don't know what else to say"

flag | Submitted April 20, 2010

Dr. Jonathan A. Kase's Credentials

• Medical College Of Ohio (Grad. 2001)

Top Hospitals in Wadsworth, OH