Ratings for Dr. Erica Cunill

I had good experiences with all of the Dr's at WHA OBGYN. Thanks to Dr. Cunill my birthing/delivery experience was great. I made my own delivery decisions and she was right there when I needed her. Very genuine, caring and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2011

Love her! She is the best doctor I have ever had. She anwsered any questions I had. She helped me get the birthing experiance I wanted. I hope she is still around when I have my third child.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Cunill is absolutely wonderful, and I love her-- however, sometimes the nurses answering the phones are not the most prompt. Cunill delivered my baby, and I could not have asked for a better dr!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

There was a problem with every appt. I had scheduled. I would get to the appt. and they would have me scheduled for a different time or day. I have to take off work for these appts. and they could care less if you are inconvenienced. God forbid if you ask them to squeeze you in that day! This doctors office is horrible, I am only 14 weeks pregnant and I will not be going there anymore! If you don't have insurance and are paying cash at every appt. they also act strange like you are not going to be able to pay!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2008

Dr. Erica Cunill's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)