Ratings for Dr. Olukayode Fawole

very helpfull, always call to follow up especially waint results blood work, x-rays

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is always trying to rush to get to the next patient and not interested in more than one issue at a time. As a patient one should leave feeling Dr had your best interest at heart unfortunately this is lacking.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I am writing this on the behalf of my dad..My maiden name was Brassard. He had seen him years ago..He speaks very highly of Dr. Fawole.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

if you have nothing better to do with your day call for a appointment here because the staff has no clue how to book appointments Dr is great

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My daughter and I are so very thankful to have Dr. Fawole as our new family doctor. He is attentive, retains information, very thorough and does not hesitate to refer to specialists when needed. He does not brush off anything we have to say.. he actually listens.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever had. He doesn't listen and is quick to rush you out of the office.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I think Dr Fawole is awesome. First doctor I've found that really listens and seem to care about me as a person. He always remembers me as soon as he sees me, asks about my family and makes small talk. Seems like you are just a file with other doctors but not Fawole, he truly cares about his patients. A lot of people bad talk the staff but I think the girls there are so friendly. Sure they don't always answer the phone because that place is always busy! Usually a bit of a wait but you'll get that everywhere in Fort Mac. He is worth the wait in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Over an hour wait for an appointment. Reception doesn't answer the phone so if you want to make an appointment you have to drive there which is not easy with children in tow. I found that he is rushed and it is like he isn't listening to you. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Staff never answers the phone. When he is stressed out he seems to try to usher you quickly out of the office without addeessing concerns. He is quick to prescribe antibiotics for everything without properly looking at the patient.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Kind, Patient, caring, and a very busy man. Staff are friendly but they are clearly understaffed.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016