Ratings for Dr. Olukayode Fawole

As a medical professional please do not see this Dr. With my latest pregnancy he did not make me aware of something that was clearly stated on my ultrasound report and would not refer me to an OB because "there was no reason to". Luckily I work with other Drs and when I asked them about my ultrasound report I was immediately referred to Edmonton for closer monitoring (I have to go to Edmonton every 2 weeks for ultrsounds). If this had been someone with no other Drs to advocate for them it could have meant the the life of their child.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2018

This might as well be a walk in clinic with the wait times we experience. Each time I’ve made an appointment I sit in the waiting room for at least an hour. Both times when I finally got in I was brushed off for all of my concerns. It’s a mystery how he can run you out of the door so quickly, yet everyone spends half a day in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

A nice docter but the wcb lady is a ignorant b*tch. Staff is terrible

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

The only issue is the wait time. Sometimes one of the front counter ladies is a bit rude.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Although I have not had any issues with the staff, the wait time at this clinic is outrageous. I have missed so much time from work (which I do not get paid for) because I have had to wait for hours for my appointments. I have requested first appointments in the morning and last appointments in the evening in order to avoid this; but, I have still had to wait a minimum of 90 minutes or more each time. I have waited more than two hours at a time and checked with the receptionist to see if I had been overlooked. Furthermore, some of the doctors wear overpowering cologne with is havoc for patients with allergies and/or lung diseases. It is my understanding that wearing scents is prohibited in the medical field for these reasons. This is something I will be checking into. I have overheard patients complaining about these issues in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Waited over an hour and a half, only to be rushed out of his office in under 5 minutes. He had no interest in my medical history and his examination was barely cursory. I know he couldn't have been to pressed for time as I heard him chatting up the previous patient for over 5 minutes while I waited for him.in an examination room.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is always rushing and doesn't listen to patient's concerns without jumping to a conclusion. See another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

very helpfull, always call to follow up especially waint results blood work, x-rays

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is always trying to rush to get to the next patient and not interested in more than one issue at a time. As a patient one should leave feeling Dr had your best interest at heart unfortunately this is lacking.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I am writing this on the behalf of my dad..My maiden name was Brassard. He had seen him years ago..He speaks very highly of Dr. Fawole.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017