You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Olukayode Fawole

The worst doctor never seen. He dont have any commitment with the patient. Its soo irresponsible to value the priority for an illness. He is only trying to have the most quantity of patient by day without any knowledge about medicine.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Im not Recomending Dr fawole as a family DR i been seeing him ever seen i moved to fort Mcmurray i understands the long waiting period sometime i take a day off just to see him i have 2 miscarriage on my 1st trimester i keep asking that i want have this baby what he told me that there's nothing he could do if the baby meant to loose so walked out on CBI clinic with my eyes full of tears there i s only 1 good person in CBI that when she saw me crying she offer me water and asked me to stay until i feel l ok she is also hard worker and very smart and always have a smile i wish all the staff of CBI just like her

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

For 5 years being patient of CBI the only one i can complain was very bc long waiting but in fairness to dr medical receptionist we cant just put the blaim to them they just doing their job its not their foult if we were waiting morethan I hour we book appointment for the dr not with receptionist. There is only 1 good Receptionist in CBI she Was very kind understanding and very hard worker you could see her running around mopping the floor very polite very helpful to every patient she is a filipina I salute her

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Fawole is a great doctor, however his entire reception team should be all let go are replaced with more competent reception team. They never answer the phone!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Always helpful and friendly, doesn't mind having a real conversation and getting into detail with you. Open to suggestions and willing to work with you on your terms. Always a pleasure to see Dr. Fawole. Staff has always come across as friendly and professional. Like all medical facilities/doctors offices, in Ft.McMurray, this office is very busy, fully booked, and things tend to get backed up early in the day. Wait times can be quite long since the practice became established, with my personal waits ranging between 40 mins - 2 & 1/4 hrs. Unfortunately, this is about par for the course in Fort McMurray.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

First: I've avoided finding a new family Doctor for a long time, because I have had bad luck with many GP's not being engaged with their patients. However, I realize that the ER is not an appropriate place to go for chronic conditions or for a check-up so I decided to find a physician accepting patients: I decided to go see Dr. Fawole and I was extremely happy that I did so. Initially I was a little turned off by the office because they told me that despite making an appointment it would be about a two hour wait; thankfully, I was brought in to see Dr. Fawole long before this wait time was up. Dr. Fawole was engaged, he listened to my concerns, and he gave me much relevant advice about my concerns. Additionally, he also ordered many tests and was quick to call back about my results. He is an exceptional Physician and I would bring my whole family to see him. I recommend him to anyone who actually wants a caring Doctor, and doesn't mind a little bit of a wait.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

He is actually a very knowledgeable doctor, thorough and has a lot of patience for being so busy! Was never a fan of the health care system in Fort Mac, but he may have changed my mind

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

He is a very friendly doctor but very busy as all drs in fort mcmurray are, but you definitely need time if you want to see him. You do have to wait at least an hour to see him and no one ever answers the phone. His Filipino receptionist is ignorant and shouldn't be working at as a receptionist because she doesn't speak good English.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

Dr. Olukayode Fawole's Credentials

AHC
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "The worst doctor never seen. He dont have any commitment with the patient. Its soo irresponsible to value the priority for an illness. He is only trying to hav..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "He is a soft spoken, kind doctor. The staff never answer the phone and expect to be waiting for at least 2 hours. "

July 16, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Im not Recomending Dr fawole as a family DR i been seeing him ever seen i moved to fort Mcmurray i understands the long waiting period sometime i take a day o..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "For 5 years being patient of CBI the only one i can complain was very bc long waiting but in fairness to dr medical receptionist we cant just put the blaim t..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Fawole is a great doctor, however his entire reception team should be all let go are replaced with more competent reception team. They never answer the pho..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Always helpful and friendly, doesn't mind having a real conversation and getting into detail with you. Open to suggestions and willing to work with you on your ..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "They never answer their phone and the wait is unbearable. I've tried calling for a week now. Will not be returning ever."

November 3, 2014