Ratings for Dr. Olukayode Fawole

A nice docter but the wcb lady is a ignorant b*tch. Staff is terrible

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

The only issue is the wait time. Sometimes one of the front counter ladies is a bit rude.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Although I have not had any issues with the staff, the wait time at this clinic is outrageous. I have missed so much time from work (which I do not get paid for) because I have had to wait for hours for my appointments. I have requested first appointments in the morning and last appointments in the evening in order to avoid this; but, I have still had to wait a minimum of 90 minutes or more each time. I have waited more than two hours at a time and checked with the receptionist to see if I had been overlooked. Furthermore, some of the doctors wear overpowering cologne with is havoc for patients with allergies and/or lung diseases. It is my understanding that wearing scents is prohibited in the medical field for these reasons. This is something I will be checking into. I have overheard patients complaining about these issues in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Waited over an hour and a half, only to be rushed out of his office in under 5 minutes. He had no interest in my medical history and his examination was barely cursory. I know he couldn't have been to pressed for time as I heard him chatting up the previous patient for over 5 minutes while I waited for him.in an examination room.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

He is always rushing and doesn't listen to patient's concerns without jumping to a conclusion. See another doctor.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

very helpfull, always call to follow up especially waint results blood work, x-rays

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

He is always trying to rush to get to the next patient and not interested in more than one issue at a time. As a patient one should leave feeling Dr had your best interest at heart unfortunately this is lacking.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

I am writing this on the behalf of my dad..My maiden name was Brassard. He had seen him years ago..He speaks very highly of Dr. Fawole.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

if you have nothing better to do with your day call for a appointment here because the staff has no clue how to book appointments Dr is great

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My daughter and I are so very thankful to have Dr. Fawole as our new family doctor. He is attentive, retains information, very thorough and does not hesitate to refer to specialists when needed. He does not brush off anything we have to say.. he actually listens.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016