Ratings for Dr. Olukayode Fawole

if you have nothing better to do with your day call for a appointment here because the staff has no clue how to book appointments Dr is great

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My daughter and I are so very thankful to have Dr. Fawole as our new family doctor. He is attentive, retains information, very thorough and does not hesitate to refer to specialists when needed. He does not brush off anything we have to say.. he actually listens.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Worst doctor I have ever had. He doesn't listen and is quick to rush you out of the office.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

I think Dr Fawole is awesome. First doctor I've found that really listens and seem to care about me as a person. He always remembers me as soon as he sees me, asks about my family and makes small talk. Seems like you are just a file with other doctors but not Fawole, he truly cares about his patients. A lot of people bad talk the staff but I think the girls there are so friendly. Sure they don't always answer the phone because that place is always busy! Usually a bit of a wait but you'll get that everywhere in Fort Mac. He is worth the wait in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Over an hour wait for an appointment. Reception doesn't answer the phone so if you want to make an appointment you have to drive there which is not easy with children in tow. I found that he is rushed and it is like he isn't listening to you. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Staff never answers the phone. When he is stressed out he seems to try to usher you quickly out of the office without addeessing concerns. He is quick to prescribe antibiotics for everything without properly looking at the patient.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Kind, Patient, caring, and a very busy man. Staff are friendly but they are clearly understaffed.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

The worst doctor never seen. He dont have any commitment with the patient. Its soo irresponsible to value the priority for an illness. He is only trying to have the most quantity of patient by day without any knowledge about medicine.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

He is a soft spoken, kind doctor. The staff never answer the phone and expect to be waiting for at least 2 hours.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Im not Recomending Dr fawole as a family DR i been seeing him ever seen i moved to fort Mcmurray i understands the long waiting period sometime i take a day off just to see him i have 2 miscarriage on my 1st trimester i keep asking that i want have this baby what he told me that there's nothing he could do if the baby meant to loose so walked out on CBI clinic with my eyes full of tears there i s only 1 good person in CBI that when she saw me crying she offer me water and asked me to stay until i feel l ok she is also hard worker and very smart and always have a smile i wish all the staff of CBI just like her

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015