Ratings for Dr. Olukayode Fawole

I think Dr Fawole is awesome. First doctor I've found that really listens and seem to care about me as a person. He always remembers me as soon as he sees me, asks about my family and makes small talk. Seems like you are just a file with other doctors but not Fawole, he truly cares about his patients. A lot of people bad talk the staff but I think the girls there are so friendly. Sure they don't always answer the phone because that place is always busy! Usually a bit of a wait but you'll get that everywhere in Fort Mac. He is worth the wait in my opinion.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Over an hour wait for an appointment. Reception doesn't answer the phone so if you want to make an appointment you have to drive there which is not easy with children in tow. I found that he is rushed and it is like he isn't listening to you. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Staff never answers the phone. When he is stressed out he seems to try to usher you quickly out of the office without addeessing concerns. He is quick to prescribe antibiotics for everything without properly looking at the patient.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Kind, Patient, caring, and a very busy man. Staff are friendly but they are clearly understaffed.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

The worst doctor never seen. He dont have any commitment with the patient. Its soo irresponsible to value the priority for an illness. He is only trying to have the most quantity of patient by day without any knowledge about medicine.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

He is a soft spoken, kind doctor. The staff never answer the phone and expect to be waiting for at least 2 hours.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Im not Recomending Dr fawole as a family DR i been seeing him ever seen i moved to fort Mcmurray i understands the long waiting period sometime i take a day off just to see him i have 2 miscarriage on my 1st trimester i keep asking that i want have this baby what he told me that there's nothing he could do if the baby meant to loose so walked out on CBI clinic with my eyes full of tears there i s only 1 good person in CBI that when she saw me crying she offer me water and asked me to stay until i feel l ok she is also hard worker and very smart and always have a smile i wish all the staff of CBI just like her

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

For 5 years being patient of CBI the only one i can complain was very bc long waiting but in fairness to dr medical receptionist we cant just put the blaim to them they just doing their job its not their foult if we were waiting morethan I hour we book appointment for the dr not with receptionist. There is only 1 good Receptionist in CBI she Was very kind understanding and very hard worker you could see her running around mopping the floor very polite very helpful to every patient she is a filipina I salute her

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Fawole is a great doctor, however his entire reception team should be all let go are replaced with more competent reception team. They never answer the phone!!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Always helpful and friendly, doesn't mind having a real conversation and getting into detail with you. Open to suggestions and willing to work with you on your terms. Always a pleasure to see Dr. Fawole. Staff has always come across as friendly and professional. Like all medical facilities/doctors offices, in Ft.McMurray, this office is very busy, fully booked, and things tend to get backed up early in the day. Wait times can be quite long since the practice became established, with my personal waits ranging between 40 mins - 2 & 1/4 hrs. Unfortunately, this is about par for the course in Fort McMurray.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014