Ratings for Dr. Kenneth A. Rosinski

Great dentist! Friendly and caring staff that always finds a way to make me smile. Anna is a charmer, and Rachel is just the best. I highly recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2016

I love this place!! They are an all around class act office. They are always there when you need a great dentist!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2016

Love Dr Rosinski and his staff. In my opinion he and his staff are the best. As long as I have teeth they are stuck with me.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Hmmm, I would be very suspicious of reviews written as poorly as one of the ones below. My entire family goes to this office and we have never had a problem.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr. Rosinski is a fabulous dentist. I have been a patient of his for 25 years now and I cannot say enough about this practice. They take care of everything for you including submitting your insurance information. They have never and will never mislead you into additional work that is not required. Dr. Rosinski has always taken care of me whether it was routine or emergency services. Every treatment was always expertly done with positive results. I highly recommend Dr, Rosinski and Crestwood Dental. -Steve P

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

This was the worst experience in my life with a dentist. The fillings he did to me and my daughter went bad after few months. One of the fillings he did got infected. I have to go back in emergency. He did not recognized it was the poor job he did with my tooth. He took care the problem, but it was the most painful experience I had. He had to cut to drain the infection . Horrible. Very irresponsible practitioner. My advise keep away from that kind of "doctors"

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012

I travel 45 minutes to go to this office because I trust the services they provide. They always do good work and I know I am in good hands.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

Does great work, has a great attitude. My entire family has been going to his office for about 10 years.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2010

He has very good patance with you and very knowledable. Takes his time with each person and doen't rush to get you out fast. He office people are also very friendly as he is. I would send and had told people about him.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2010

Fabulous dentist; doesn't try to line his wallet with your insurance money. Great sense of humor, positive atmosphere, solid work.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008