Ratings for Dr. David D. Fraser

I was told that I had a auto immune disorder for the past three years by Dr. Fraser. Now after deciding to go to a different doctor, I found out I do not have it. After three years of lies. Can you say pissed.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Wow. Please do not let these negative reviews effect your decision to see Dr. Fraser. He has been my Rheumatologist for close to 20 years, he also treats 3 of my family members. My sister recently came to see him after being seen by several Rheumatologists and he was the first to not only help her disease but to help her understand exactly what was happening to her body. I don't know who these other reviewers saw but this is not the Dr. Fraser we know and love. As far as his staff goes, sweetest girls ever!

Submitted January 6, 2016

I did not have a good experience with this doctor and staff. However, to make things worse, the young MA girl is very rude. She got upset because the nurse that was administering my infusion would not stop and help her locate something, I could not believe this!!! From my education and training, the patient comes first, especially if the medical person is mixing up an infusion to go into my veins.. This doctor also refused to write a short letter to disability which would help my case; at first he said he would, then he said he does not write letters for disability cases on top of the staff being so rude. I really hope things get better at this facility. I have a new doctor and I am very pleased with my health care.

Submitted July 2, 2015

He is an amazing Doctor and his office staff is the best.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE!I am currently Pregnant and she told me that it was point less to see him, when I have server RA. He was rude and told me that he is no longer allowed to step into a hospital. So when I have a flare up in about 4-5 months after I deliver he will not be able to do anything. WORST DOCTOR!!! DO NOT see him! I am currently seeking a new doctor. STAY AWAY from him. He needs to have his license pulled for good. I am now having to search for a doctor over a hour or more away to see because of him! I hated his service!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2013

I am transplanted from MD, where doctors recognize and treat fibromyalgia. My new PCP in Morehead City gave me Fraser's name. He is the rudest, most unhelpful doctor I have ever seen in 35 years. He told me he was the only rheumatologist serving three counties (not true) and didn't have time for someone like me, who had already been diagnosed. He told me not to ever make another appointment with him (don't worry, I won't). I would NEVER recommend this person to anyone, for any reason.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2013

He must be the best Dr out there. He didn't even need to see me to refer me somewhere else!

Submitted June 4, 2013

when I was first diagnosed with Fibromyalgia ,by another Dr.He told me it was all in my head.When I met DR.Fraser,and told him I have fibromyalgia,he sat me down and explained everything in detail,about what it is and what I have to do,and the different meds to take,he was kind and I knew this is the Dr.for me,I've been with him now for over 11yrs,I now have arthitis in mt fingers,Dr.Fraser again sat me down to let me know what it is and whats going to happen,he listens to his patients,and cares a great deal about them.I travel 1hr and 15min,just to see him,He's the only Dr.I trust.He will not give you bad advise he tells you just the way it is.If he can't help you,he will recommend another Dr,for you to see.I think he the best Dr,who handles all his patients,the way we should be treated.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

i was referred to this doctor for fibromyalgia. when he walked in the room he told me he doesn't treat people w this disease. he was very rude. i left feeling very discriminated. his staff was very nice but i refused to pay him a dime!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2011

I have found Dr. Fraser to be a knowledgeable and caring Rheumatologist for the treatment of my Sjogren's Syndrome. I would highly recommend him to anyone with Sjogren's, and most likely to anyone who needs a Rheumatologist for any other reason.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. David D. Fraser's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet