Ratings for Dr. Mario B. Ramos

Dr. Ramos is one of the most knowledgeable and caring persons I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. My wife suffered from Lupus, but prior to coming to Dr. Ramos she had gone to several Doctors including heart specialist. Lupus is a inflammation of the muscles around the heart. Which may cause a person to believe they have a heart condition. Lupus also attacks a persons immune system and causes a person to be inflamed when to much light, sunlight, can cause this condition to inflame during flare ups. Although there is no cure having the right diagnosis helps with different forms of treatment and ways of living and coping with this disease. Dr. Ramos saw and diagnosed the condition and explained what was happening and my wife is able to cope and live better because of Dr. Ramos... Thank you...

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr Ramos is the best family doc we have ever had. He is very knowledgable, Intelligent, personable, and we always know he puts our health first, and he listens to the patient. Every doctor would have happy patients if they were treated like Dr. Ramos treats his patients.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2009

By far the most competent doctor that I have regularly visited. he will always explain any question I may have and work with me to solve my numerous health problems. he treats all patients as they are the only one he has. Ernest Coper

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

Dr. Mario B. Ramos's Credentials

• Spanish

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Palm Springs, CA