Ratings for Dr. Said Elshihabi

Operated on me Oct of 2014 , surgery was C3,4 fusion . He is a no nonsense Surgeon , straight to the point . I healed without issues , unfortunately I re-injured and I am due back in shortly . ElShihabi did a great job , I was pain free in a few days . Highly recommend him , If you have a issue with the process of insurance or trying to deal with the triage of health care , welcome to the real world . This Guy is Great

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

I had a very bad experience Dr. Said Elshihabi he committed something which i would say is a medical fraud he did not even see me but charged both my insurance as well as co-pay. I reported that to Wellstar and Wellstar did not take any action. I would never recommend a person who has such a wrong business practice .

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Wonderful doctor. Staff is horrible. Don't bother calling and trying to make an appt Bc you won't get one for 2 months.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

The staff has some problems; however, the doctor is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Elshihabi is talented and kind. He helped me through a very scary time and helped me feel comfortable. The results of his treating my spine issues are nothing short of miraculous. I will have my life back from pain and loss of motor control!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

After researching a Dr for a 3rd opinion, I knew from when he introduced himself that I liked him! My daughter who brought me had many questions and the Dr and His assistant were eager to answer & demonstrate using the MRI & Xrays that I had brought with me. During my visit I felt at ease. The entire staff were very friendly & kind making me feel confident in my decision! I am planning to have surgery in January 2014.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013

I met Dr Elshihabi after my previous doctor would not take my insurance. I met him on a Tuesday, had a MRI & had emergency surgery the following day. His bedside manner put me completely at ease. I would highly recommend him & his staff. Thank you so much Dr. Elshihabi!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Wonderful staff! Dr Elshihabi was amazing in his skills as a surgeon and as a doctor. My husband doesn't like to go to doctors but needed his back operated on. Dr Elshihabi took his time and sat down (never have seen that with a Dr) and went over everything with my husband. Answered all questions. I would recommend this office to anyone. Everybody has been extremely nice!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Had surgery on 6/27/13. Came out of surgery pain free. Great doctor and pleasant office staff. May God continue to bless him and his practice. Shukran Dr. ElShihabi!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2013

Dr. Elshihabi is an outstanding surgeon, and a physician who cares about his patients and their families. He goes out of his way to visit with his patients in the hospital and make sure they are doing well. He answers questions completely. His friendly manner makes the patient and the family feel at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2013

Dr. Said Elshihabi's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2000)

GHI