Ratings for Dr. Rob Peters

Dr. Peters has treated my husband and I for 20 years and I credit him for keeping us as healthy as we are today and away from prescriptions that were not necessary. Kind, courteous, gentle, caring, knowledgeable and much more he has made me more aware and confident in my own self. There are solid reasons for when I have felt unwell and not just in my head and he is the first one to turn to or a second one for his opinion if the condition is needed to be treated medically. I have recommended him to others and would not hesitate to do this in the future. We are fortunate to have such a skilled Dr. in our area.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

Absolutely the best. Extremely professional. We drive an hour to get to Dr. Peters. That should say it all.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Rob is an excellent osteopath. He has treated me for several years and helped out with many things. I've mentioned certain things to him that my MD wanted to prescribe meds for and he treated me med free and resolved the problem. He treats wholistically, rather than just dealing with the symptoms.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007