Ratings for Dr. Katherine Lai

Dr. Lai and Dr. Geldwert is by far the best doctors. I was very pleased with their performance on my surgery. They are always willing to listen. They are very patient and want the best for you. The staff are great and professional. I could not ask for better doctors. I am very happy I had found Dr. Lai and Dr. Geldwert. Anyone who needs bunion surgery or recontructive foot surgery I suggest you see them. They are great.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010

I am very pleased that I found Dr. Lai. She is very patient, very knowledgable, and returns calls. I had bunion surgery by another podiatrist and the procedure/recovery were poor. She had to re-do the procedure and it turned out as expected. I never feel as though I am being rushed, she takes time to go over your xrays with you, to find out if you have any questions or other concerns. When she feels it is needed she consults with her associate, which is reassuring, and the staff is very helpful and friendly. I have never had to wait more than 30 minutes, they don't overbook which is great. I would highly recommend her or her assoicate and only wish I cound find other specialists or even a PCP who were as good as her or her colleague. I have not even one negative aspect from my many visits to their office on the upper east side.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Dr. Lai is such a sweet doctor. Very knowledgeable, professional and helpful. The best!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Katherine Lai's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)