Ratings for Dr. Roel N. Querubin

Dr. Q is very caring and compassionate doctor. He studies each case, orders the right tests, and follows through in treatment. He is a first class doctor.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Querubin (I call him Dr. 'Q') he and his staff are the best....

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

After receiving no help from another Rheumatologist, and trying to get the puzzle of my crippling condition, Dr. Querubin was even better than I'd prayed for. I'm calling him "Super Doc" from now on. He's fabulous! Took more time with me than any other Doc in my entire lifetime, reviewed all my test results, asked great questions, checked me over, ordered lots of blood tests, which I was able to get right after my visit. You cannot ask for anyone better, probably in the entire world!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

he is the greatest! he takes time to hear your concerns. he will call back or use portal to get back to you soon.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

When I arrived your practice, I was experiencing swelling and soreness in both hands. It came on very suddenly and I was quite concerned. We discussed various treatment options and possible side affects and determined to start with a mild med to start. My results this far have been better that my expectations and I have been able to resume all activities with minimal to no discomfort. I appreciate the thoroughness of the examination and the communication that is maintained both with me and my other doctors. I appreciate what you have done for me.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

It is always a pleasure coming to my appointment at Marietta Rheumatology. The staff is always pleasant, and Dr. Querubin is very attentive, caring and compassionate. Just seeing him diminishes my pain.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

DR. QUERUBIN TENDS TO BE DICTATORIAL RATHER THAN COLLABORATIVE - ALWAYS HAVE PRIOBLEMS WITH CORRECT LAB BILLING - STAFF IS NOT PARTICULARLY HELPFUL WITH REQUESTS FOR ASSISTANCE - HAS A COPNVENIENT LOCATION AND HAS ADEQUATE KNOWLEDGE BASE TO MEET MY NEEDS - HOWEVER IF I NEW OF ANOTHER SPECIALIST IN THE AREA THAT WAS IN A DIFFERENT OFFICE AND MORE PATIENT ORIENTED I WOULD GO THERE.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

I have been coming to this office for about 2 years now and i love the entire staff. Dr. Q is an amazing Dr. that always tends to my needs very well. His staff is so friendly and cortious. Him as well as his staff always do everything to they can to see thaat my treatment options arfe met everytime. this office is a mirror image of what top of the line customer service is for their patients.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

My experience today went very well. From the time of arrival to checkout. The employees were very friendly and professional. The doctor was prompt and very courteous.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I am very pleased with the care that Dr. Querubin provides to me for my RA. He is thorough in his testing and physical exams. In addition he listens carefully to my conversations. As a result of all of his efforts, I genuinely feel that I am being provided with the best treatment possible. The office staff is courteous and helpful. Overall I would say that this office is doing very well in customer satisfaction. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2016

Dr. Roel N. Querubin's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1995)

AARP