Ratings for Dr. John Rye

Dr. Rye is wonderful! After years of dealing with dismissive doctors, I'm so grateful to have finally found one who listens! Dr. Rye has a very jovial demeanour and easy rapport with his patients. He is sometimes lacking in punctuality, but I rest assured in knowing that that simply means that he takes his time in giving all of his patients the care that they need. He has been very committed to helping me manage my chronic pain in a conservative but open minded manner. I honestly can't say enough good things about him.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Didn't listen to anything I had to say. Told him my girl had a bad cough and all he looked at was her ears and walked out. The nurse then brought back an Rx. I had no idea what I was given or what it was for. On a seperate occasion I brought my son in and I was told by Dr. Rye that his cough was just a slight cold. Brought him back the next day and a different doc said he had bronchial pneumonia and was hospitalized. I'd never use him again if I can help it!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012