Ratings for Dr. Lynne A. Glasser

The wait time was awful and she left me in the middle of examining me to take a call and appeared to forget about me and took another patient into her office. I was there from 12:30 until after 4pm.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Doctor Glasser is rude with absolutely NO bedside manners someone needs to send her to sensitivity training which is so important when dealing with people!!!!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr. Glasser is a once-in-a-lifetime kind of health care provider. She consistently exhibits the kind of caring that one would expect from an immediate family member. She is open to new ideas and suggestions and is never condescending. She allows you to be her partner in relation to your health care and when you talk, she really listens. Dr. Glasser always takes my calls and gives me the time that I need to discuss whatever health care issues are on my mind. Dr. Glasser might not be prompt, but she is well worth the wait. Laura Lieff, NY, NY

flag | Submitted August 7, 2008

Dr. Lynne A. Glasser's Credentials

• Chinese

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1982)